Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Steve Thompson

Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:01 am

I wasnt there last night....but did Thommo celebrate?

Re: Steve Thompson

Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:25 am

yes he did ............ with HIS players but not the Burnley fans !

Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:31 am

Vintage 63 wrote:yes he did ............ with HIS players but not the Burnley fans !

It didnt look like he did :? :?

the burnley players came up too him but i dont really think he did :?

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:36 am

Yes he did the :ayatollah: when ask too, and then later got the goal that they were sure to get. I say sure cos they were the team kept the presure on all the second half. Yes he did celerbrate with his team mates. :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:38 am

welshcitydragon wrote:Yes he did the :ayatollah: when ask too, and then later got the goal that they were sure to get. I say sure cos they were the team kept the presure on all the second half. Yes he did celerbrate with his team mates. :ayatollah:

Come on its hardly like he did anything wrong :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:44 am

He also did the ayatollah

Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:52 am

I think he did celebrate (which I have no problem with) but it certainly wasn't anything over the top.

When he came on he got a great round of applause and seemed genuinely to appreciate the gesture by clapping back.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:26 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:I think he did celebrate (which I have no problem with) but it certainly wasn't anything over the top.

When he came on he got a great round of applause and seemed genuinely to appreciate the gesture by clapping back.

Yea agree :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:33 am

Pinster25 wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:Yes he did the :ayatollah: when ask too, and then later got the goal that they were sure to get. I say sure cos they were the team kept the presure on all the second half. Yes he did celerbrate with his team mates. :ayatollah:

Come on its hardly like he did anything wrong :lol: :lol:

Well he didnt do anything wrong did he? It his job to score goals and thats what he did, it was our job to stop him!