Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

asdas parking fine

Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:49 am

anyone else get done on retail park last night ! :ayatollah:

:iroc: £60 parking fine last night folks parked on retail park fine now by town and city parking ltd company from perth scotland ..... ! :oops: wankers

Re: asdas parking fine

Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:42 am

Ive had 7 tickets since stadium opened, each ticket ends with same result.....if i see parking attendant i give it back to him in pieces and laugh at him, or i throw on floor.....as soon as i get a letter from them i ring them and tell them i have no intention whatsoever in paying as it is an unenforceable ticket. This is then end as they have never pursued it any further. Only tickets from "real" council or police will get paid by me

Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:45 am

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Ive had 7 tickets since stadium opened, each ticket ends with same result.....if i see parking attendant i give it back to him in pieces and laugh at him, or i throw on floor.....as soon as i get a letter from them i ring them and tell them i have no intention whatsoever in paying as it is an unenforceable ticket. This is then end as they have never pursued it any further. Only tickets from "real" council or police will get paid by me

Firstly well done I like people who stand up to scammers. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It is also possible to challenge tickets issued by the council and police I have got a couple on going ATM.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:09 am

I've got one from the Millwall game pre Xmas. It was issued by Euro Car Parks.

I've received quite a few letteres about it but have stated I will not be paying it.

It's now gone to a collection agency and I'm on my way to a CCJ.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:44 am

not worth the paper their written on mallo,

ignore it do not even reply, dont phone dont mail or anything else, had one 18 mths ago, they will follow up with some threaterning letters about 6-10 apart but if the ticket has nothing on it about the parking laws its shite
if its euro car parks they are instructed by our very own egg chaser directors to do it, based in the office above game
bunch of wankers thats all they are
if you look at the back of a 50-50 ticket it says if you use costa before the game you can have free parking (well it did) so alli did was buy a coffee.
in total i had the ticket and 3 letters, last one was about 6 mths ago

Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:45 am

tonight i will post all the letters on here for you to see what to expect, it wont go anywhere.
by contacting them they have you worried then they hit you with the hard pitch

Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:46 am

Dont pay it, nothing they can do,its classed as a public car park, tell them to shove it

Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:55 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:Dont pay it, nothing they can do,its classed as a public car park, tell them to shove it

wrong, thing is now baz coz you can see tidy you think everything is crystal clear lol

if you contact them they then believe they have you worried and will use email snail mail phone to bombard you with requests then threats then court orders, dont contact them AT ALL, say nothing do nothing, they will fizzle away.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:04 am

here we go, thought i had them scanned somewhere, sorry it was a year ago not 18 mths

the parking ticket

the first letter

the second letter

the third i have not scanned yet but was about sept last year

as you can see the first 2 letters are close together time wise hoping you will bite and get in touch or even pay.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:06 am

i remember when CCS first opened and i returned to my car as it was being clamped.....he said i was too late and the look on his face when i asked him nicley too stop as i was leaving infuriated me......so i took the angle grinder i have for work out of my boot and started her up and told him that clamp is coming off one way or another.....he took it off, i think it was me in a welding mask revving an angle grinder laughing manically at him kinda scared him! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:10 pm

I've just ran trading standards they are looking into it
029 2087 2087

If anyone esle would to complain give them a ring.I told trading standads its a scam

Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:26 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:here we go, thought i had them scanned somewhere, sorry it was a year ago not 18 mths

the parking ticket

the first letter

the second letter

as you can see the first 2 letters are close together time wise hoping you will bite and get in touch or even pay.

i ignore them after i make the first phonecall and tell them they are not getting anything and they are wasting their time, yet your ticket says reason for fine is "stadium user" i would ring them and ask them to prove it! just to piss them off.

but seriously just ignore them, they do go away :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:38 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:here we go, thought i had them scanned somewhere, sorry it was a year ago not 18 mths

the parking ticket

the first letter

the second letter

look at the times... 20.00 to 20.05... you not allowed to park there for 5 minutes?

Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:31 pm

the car was there at 7:00 coz we went for a coffee and a subway, they waited until kickoff to book people gutless cunts

Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:26 pm

just burn down their offices, they are above greggs :D

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:12 pm

will they be there tonight so i can have a quiet word in their ear or is it just match nights they try it on ........

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:13 pm

mallo wrote:will they be there tonight so i can have a quiet word in their ear or is it just match nights they try it on ........
do you want a hand :D

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:56 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:not worth the paper their written on mallo,

ignore it do not even reply, dont phone dont mail or anything else, had one 18 mths ago, they will follow up with some threaterning letters about 6-10 apart but if the ticket has nothing on it about the parking laws its shite
if its euro car parks they are instructed by our very own egg chaser directors to do it, based in the office above game
bunch of wankers thats all they are
if you look at the back of a 50-50 ticket it says if you use costa before the game you can have free parking (well it did) so alli did was buy a coffee.
in total i had the ticket and 3 letters, last one was about 6 mths ago

Too right. I had one from one of these parking agencies and told them where to go as after a bit of investigating I realised I was not breaking any law by not paying up and I would only do so if it was from a legit body e.g. council.

They gave me the usual letters demanding payment, threatening me with debt collectors and court action but eventually gave up when they realised I was not going to give in. Feck em, bunch of tossers.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:07 pm

Has anyone who parked there for the rugby every had a fine, it would be worth finding out but i cant imagine theyd fine them

Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:04 pm

:violent1:

bit of a result theres two companys dishing out parking fines and the ones that give me a fine was not on is border or within there breaches so they can stick ticket up there asses !

Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:17 pm

I got done at the back of ASDA, I looked up on here and everyone said don't pay it. I got 4 letters saying it has been passed on to a dept company and every other letter i get it will cost me £40 more. I started getting a little worried but thought i would ignor it. I found out 4 weeks later my misses payed the fuckers behind my back... £100 ... FFS!

Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:44 pm

THERE WAS A CRACKING POST ON HERE A FEW MONTHS BACK AND SOMEONE PASTED THE LINK TO MARTINS MONEY SAVING EXPERT.COM THEY HAVE A WHOLE WRITE UP ON THE OFFICIAL LEGAL POSITION OF VARIOUS PARKING TICKETS ISSUED.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:19 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Ive had 7 tickets since stadium opened, each ticket ends with same result.....if i see parking attendant i give it back to him in pieces and laugh at him, or i throw on floor.....as soon as i get a letter from them i ring them and tell them i have no intention whatsoever in paying as it is an unenforceable ticket. This is then end as they have never pursued it any further. Only tickets from "real" council or police will get paid by me

Firstly well done I like people who stand up to scammers. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It is also possible to challenge tickets issued by the council and police I have got a couple on going ATM.

The signs are pretty clear, so what makes you (or anyone for that matter) think they can 'do what they like' regardless??

I'm not having a pop at individuals, as it appears to be a 'society' thing at the moment....

And we wonder why this country is fecked!?!?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:21 pm

mallo wrote:will they be there tonight so i can have a quiet word in their ear or is it just match nights they try it on ........

Have a look at Moneysupermarket.com. They have a good article on parking tickets in private car parks. Basically a contract between you and car park owner so if they can't show who driver was they can't do anything!!!

Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:42 pm

Does anyone know why there seems to be 2 firms issuing the tickets (Europarks and City parking LTD). Does it depend on what premises you park outside or do these 2 firms cover the whole park ?

Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:50 pm

i was parked to the side of costa when i got nabbed last jan, and that was by europarks, aint hered nothing since the end of april

Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:33 am

Bluebird64 wrote:Does anyone know why there seems to be 2 firms issuing the tickets (Europarks and City parking LTD). Does it depend on what premises you park outside or do these 2 firms cover the whole park ?

Don't Asda have their own car park and the other one is for the retail park? Asda one says 1.5 hours max and other says no parking for matches I think!!

Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:13 am

dont pay-had a couple of tickets myself over the years-it is legally not the owner of the car who is liable for a parking fine-but the driver-if you are going to reply to any threatening letters say you dont know who was the driver on that particular night as various people have access to your vehicle.UNLESS PARKING FINES ARE ISSUED BY A COUNCIL BACKED ENFORCEMENT COMPANY-WHICH AT CCS THEY ARE NOT THEN YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH NOT PAYING-BELIEVE ME !!

Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:50 pm

ur all goin to get a 3 year ban as its a football related incident

Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:27 pm

If you catch one of them ,make a citizens arrest ,ring the cops and tell them you've caught a criminal impersonating a copper/traffic warden