Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

It's just a matter of time.....

Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:32 pm

Up until the introduction of keinan at centre back this season we struggled, we as a forum chastised the defensive cock ups and poor individual performances at the back,but luckily for us our goal scoring and attacking contribution from a 'premier league like' midfield and attack kept us well and truly in contention for promotion to the premiership. Now Keinan is in place, it's ironic that Jay is struggling to find the net.
Surely though we as a group of players everything will click into place soon, and when it does, I'm sure we will make a charge for finishing line. 
Perhaps Jay is in a Torres state of mind at present, and like Torres all he needs is a couple of goals to boost his confidence and start scoring like we know he can. 
Let's keep the faith, be positive and we will get what we deserve.

Re: It's just a matter of time.....

Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:43 pm

Let's hope you're right :ayatollah:

But I've had a feeling for a while now that we will be automatically promoted at the end of the season, possibly even finishing top.

Re: It's just a matter of time.....

Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:46 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:Let's hope you're right :ayatollah:

But I've had a feeling for a while now that we will be automatically promoted at the end of the season, possibly even finishing top.

I admire your positive outlook but at the moment we are not performing at anything like the standard required to be promoted automatically and even more worryingly, other teams are beginning to do so.