Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Getting the balance right

Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:14 pm

I think if we are to get promoted we need to get the balance right in our side.

Not so long ago our games were goal crazy with us scoring and conceding for fun. But the last 3 games we have scored 1 goal in each game and conceded 1 goal in 3 matches. We don't seem to be able to score loads and keep a clean sheet this season, except the donny game at home.

Surely the midfield of whitts/burkie/jet, seyi, rambo, bellers and with chops and jay up front is the best front 6 in this division. Plus we are starting to look more solid again defensively now with Hudson looking a very good player at this level.

We've got some tough fixtures ahead now but we simply cannot afford to lose against forest on saturday as i would expect them to beat scunny tomorrow and they have games in hand.

I still think we can get automatic promotion though but i do feel we need someone to fall away like forest for us to do so. But if we keep getting good results and stay unbeaten we might just do it. We are unbeaten in our last 7 games and realistically out of the next 4 games we have to get at least 2 wins and 2 draws to stay in with a chance of automatic.

Bluebirds!!! :ayatollah: