Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Substitutions whats your views?

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:47 pm

If you are serious about closing a game out you don't bring on Koumas, and take off Chops and put Bellamy in his place! Whats the fooking point!

Burke should have been a straight swap for Bellamy to keep that attacking outlet out wide.

Bothroyd should have been taken off and Parkin put in his place, he would have been a handfull, and Bothroyd was having an off game.

We lost the centre of midfield, Oli looked a yard off the pace in the second half!

Bellamy was completely isolated, with poor service not managing to make an impact on the game! Midfield needed Bellamys fresh legs.

Koumas did absolutely jack all! You bring on winners when you want to close out games not players you're looking to give a quick runout on the offchance they'll get their confidence back!

Bothroyd prancing around like a ballareena out wide, when he should be in the box and releasing the ball early!

Should have closed them out, too many changes at once and wrong changes at that, didn't help!

I'm not a happy chappy tonight, we need to be more ruthless, anyone know where we can get that from?????

Re: Substitutions whats your views?

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:50 pm

ChiChi wrote:If you are serious about closing a game out you don't bring on Koumas, and take off Chops and put Bellamy in his place! Whats the fooking point!

Burke should have been a straight swap for Bellamy to keep that attacking outlet out wide.

Bothroyd should have been taken off and Parkin put in his place, he would have been a handfull, and Bothroyd was having an off game.

We lost the centre of midfield, Oli looked a yard off the pace in the second half!

Bellamy was completely isolated, with poor service not managing to make an impact on the game! Midfield needed Bellamys fresh legs.

Koumas did absolutely jack all! You bring on winners when you want to close out games not players you're looking to give a quick runout on the offchance they'll get their confidence back!

Bothroyd prancing around like a ballareena out wide, when he should be in the box and releasing the ball early!

Should have closed them out, too many changes at once and wrong changes at that, didn't help!

I'm not a happy chappy tonight, we need to be more ruthless, anyone know where we can get that from?????

TOTALLY AGREE :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:51 pm

Spot on mate, my thoughts exactly

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:53 pm

I don't understand bringing Koumas on, he left his man go time and time again and left his near post for their goal. One player you don't want on the pitch when we are trying to hang on to a lead is Koumas and we brought him on! We had to bring Bellamy on to try and push them back, Chopra was rubbish but then Chopra can score when he is playing rubbish.

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:53 pm

ChiChi wrote:If you are serious about closing a game out you don't bring on Koumas, and take off Chops and put Bellamy in his place! Whats the fooking point!

i agree , and i love the bothroyd bit haha he annoyed me all game parkin should of come on

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:56 pm

IM SURE DJ IS WATCHING A DIFFERENT GAME SOMETIMES,HOPE HE DOESNT FUK IT UP FOR US AGAIN :twisted:

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:57 pm

god help when annis arrives on here :lol: :lol:

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:57 pm

Sumed that up quiet well chi chi. ;) For me Parkin or JET should have come on.

Parkin scored on his first start this season for PNE,Against....Burnley. :roll:

Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:00 pm

I said earlier this was a game for The Beast

Should've come on half time for jay their centre backs needed 'roughing up'

Jones cost us the game on his subs tonight

2 points lost :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:09 pm

bellamy for shits whitts and parkin for chopra and i think we would have won that game

Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:14 pm

If we would have scored everyone would be saying what a great subs swap. We were just unlucky. I would liked to have seen Parkin come on for Bothroyd tho, Needed someone in the box to get a head on the end of a cross.

Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:17 pm

wigstar wrote:I said earlier this was a game for The Beast

Should've come on half time for jay their centre backs needed 'roughing up'

Jones cost us the game on his subs tonight

2 points lost :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Big time, the Beast would have really given another dimension, and Bellamy when he came on was full of spirit to get in amongst them and get the points but was played up front, isolated!

Hudson was brilliant tonight and I think him and Keinan are going to get better and better!