Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TOP 6 HOME FORM TO DATE.

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:46 pm

Say what you will about stats and over reacting. I am becoming increasingly concerned with our inconsistency, not knowing which Cardiff will come out to play. If we are going to fight hard for these top 2 places we need to turn these draws into 3 points....I cant be listening to the 'it was a good point' brigade..these dont add up compared to our competitors in the long run (below shows) Unless we can win nearly all of our away games im afraid it is the heart wrenching playoffs again....SIMPLES! :old:

1st QPR - 35 points from 15 games - Lost 1.

2nd Notts Forest - 31pts from 13 games - Lost 0.

3rd Jacks - 30 points from 15 games - Lost 3

4th Norwich - 29 points from 16 games - Lost 4

5th Cardiff - 28pts from 16 games - Lost 2 to Jacks & Forest. (condenders)

6th Leeds - 27 points from 15 games - Lost 4

Re: TOP 6 HOME FORM TO DATE.

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:56 pm

Its the pitch, we got players like bellamy ramsey jet wits etc, they aint suited to playing on a pitch like that, its guna stop us from going up! We should have got them lights before we done anything! Blame our pitch for us not wining auto promtion this year!

Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:08 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:Its the pitch, we got players like bellamy ramsey jet wits etc, they aint suited to playing on a pitch like that, its guna stop us from going up! We should have got them lights before we done anything! Blame our pitch for us not wining auto promtion this year!

our pitch is a disgrace :evil:

Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:30 pm

Yep but we are best in the league against the top half teams.........

http://www.statto.com/football/stats/en ... -half/full

Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:31 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:Its the pitch, we got players like bellamy ramsey jet wits etc, they aint suited to playing on a pitch like that, its guna stop us from going up! We should have got them lights before we done anything! Blame our pitch for us not wining auto promtion this year!

i starting to think the same to