Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Stop panicking

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:37 pm

We'd have had a jizzfest to be where we are now when the season started.

Onwards and upwards :ayatollah:

Re: Stop panicking

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:38 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:41 pm

agree 7 games unbeaten could been alot worse if u look at teams we have played. never mind forest next all fun and games

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:51 pm

Im panicking, not with dj and his tactics, not with the players, not with the shit atmosphere at the stadium, im panicking over that pitch of ours, i wish we could play the rest of our games away, that pitch is what is guna keep us from going up! Fuk all that bollox about both teams gota play on it! Both teams aint got bellamy jet ramesy etc playing for them!

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:57 pm

Sorry mate im past this, from the squad we have I first would have expected us to romp the league. Then when I came back to earth and grew up I thought that battling for top 2 is what we should get, now I know deep down it isn't going to happen and the pressure on going through the playoff's will only blow up in our faces....no other club is under the huge pressure we are. Financially and the fact that half of our squad will be leaving.

I think we need to face reality and get behind the boys as much as we can and hope for a below average end of season place in the playoffs.

IM PANICKING LIKE F**K & YEH IM NAGATIVE. :o :D :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:58 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:Im panicking, not with dj and his tactics, not with the players, not with the shit atmosphere at the stadium, im panicking over that pitch of ours, i wish we could play the rest of our games away, that pitch is what is guna keep us from going up! Fuk all that bollox about both teams gota play on it! Both teams aint got bellamy jet ramesy etc playing for them!

Very good point mate i think its a mixture of the two tho

Shit pitch and poor atmosphere.