Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAIR RESULT

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:22 pm

yes there will be a few not happy.

i for one is glad we held on at the end. burnly are no mugs and could well be in play offs.

i think it was a fair result.

Re: FAIR RESULT

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:23 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:yes there will be a few not happy.

i for one is glad we held on at the end. burnly are no mugs and could well be in play offs.

some positivity :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:24 pm

glammy74 wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:yes there will be a few not happy.

some positivity :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i would of loved a win but they are no mugs and showed 2nite so i was happy with a point

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:25 pm

i thought burnley were a good team, its our game in hand, and we got a point, better than 0 points

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:25 pm

I agree burnley are a good team, but I am just sick and tired of being kicked in the teeth late in the game we are taking the eye off the ball before the 90 mins are up.

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:31 pm

I could see Burnley scoreing all game, we lost possession to easily & were caught off side to often. not good enough!

Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:02 pm

Fair Result...I would say yes. :cry:

The Ref....Awful :shock:

Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:23 pm

:? We really could of done with the 3 points took some pressure off for sat,
its a fair result on that display I wouldn't say we look fit for the premiership or a cut above the rest the respecatble sides in this league.

alot of its been down to luck of the game tight 1 goal wins where opposition could of snatched a point.

We got superb players but we need to rediscover some real harmony together as a team and as a club.
that includes the fans as well, it's definately having a negative effect . roll on sat !

Bloooooobirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: