Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:10 pm

Must win game IMO. :?

Re: NOTTS FOREST OR BUST!

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:19 pm

Yes agree, going to be difficult up there mind :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:20 pm

blue nile wrote:Yes agree, going to be difficult up there mind :ayatollah:

Yees. They got a great unbeaten home run, and i'd like everyone to pray tonight, that Scunny turn them over tomorrow night! :old:

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:21 pm

Calm down!!!!

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:21 pm

PtB wrote:Calm down!!!!

well said

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:22 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
PtB wrote:Calm down!!!!

well said

cmonnn lads.

get behind the team. and enjoy our unbeaten run :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:22 pm

Of coures we will beat forest! Its at home were all our problems lie! The fukin pitch is killing us!

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:24 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:Of coures we will beat forest! Its at home were all our problems lie! The fukin pitch is killing us!

very true forest have a good pitch i think so we will be able to pass it better :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:25 pm

Effin' Eggersssssssss :evil:

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:46 pm

IL TAKE A DRAW AT FOREST CAUSE I THINK THEY WILL BEAT US :(

Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:08 pm

f**k Forest. I'm not scared of them.

They've got a quality keeper, a good defence (not the best, and I reckon we could get at them if our players are on form), their central midfield is decimated, and the way our back four have been performing lately I can't see Tudgay & co. getting much change out of Hudson on his own, never mind the rest :lol:

Respect them, but don't fear them.

Let's get the three points and hope that Scunny do a job on them tomorrow night. Wouldn't mind a draw either ! :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:09 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:f**k Forest. I'm not scared of them.

They've got a quality keeper, a good defence (not the best, and I reckon we could get at them if our players are on form), their central midfield is decimated, and the way our back four have been performing lately I can't see Tudgay & co. getting much change out of Hudson on his own, never mind the rest :lol:

Let's get the three points and hope that Scunny do a job on them tomorrow night. Wouldn't mind a draw either ! :ayatollah:

Couldn't F***ing agree more! :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:15 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:f**k Forest. I'm not scared of them.

spot on matey :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

if they got a good pitch we pass them off the park :lol: ( well score a few whilst doing that to i hope) :D

Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:17 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:Of coures we will beat forest! Its at home were all our problems lie! The fukin pitch is killing us!

This is a joke, isn't it? I've just looked at the last few games

Nottingham Forest FC Home W W D W W W

Cadiff City FC Away L L L L D W

Might win but it will be against the run of form