Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I think il take the draw

Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:46 pm

very open game. some positives to takee forward being our unbeaten run.

we have played some big teams of late :-

Leeds (W)
Norwich (D)
Watford (W)
Reading (D)
Swansea (W)
Scunthorpe (W)
Burnley (D)

thats a 7 game unbeaten run and we have played 6 massive clubs so i think its a fantastic run for us to bring on to the team i hate the most (except the jacks of course :lol:) forrest.

we have taken 15 points out of 21 which i think is pretty good seems though we have played potentially 6 teams which can finish in the top 6

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS BLUEBIRDS
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: I think il take the draw

Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:48 pm

Cheers mate, your post has cheered me up a little :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:53 pm

Yes totally agree, we have held our own very well against the promotion-chasing teams.... Well Held Bluebird :) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:55 pm

nice stats for the last 7 games cheered me up too.
HOWEVER, i think the next 2 games could well define our season, they are massive, we need to stay unbeaten at least in these games, both forrest and leicster who always cause us probs. If we can stay solid and get points in these games we can still go up automatically, CMON BLUEBIRDS! :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:57 pm

norfolkin welsh wrote:nice stats for the last 7 games cheered me up too.
HOWEVER, i think the next 2 games could well define our season, they are massive, we need to stay unbeaten at least in these games, both forrest and leicster who always cause us probs. If we can stay solid and get points in these games we can still go up automatically, CMON BLUEBIRDS! :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Dont forget Hull they are on a decent run too!

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:10 pm

As much as I agree in different circumstances an unbeaten run like this would be heaven, but it could all be in vain if forest win tomorrow and turn us over on saturday which could leave a four point gap between us and them and they will have the momentum and still a game in hand.

I am sorry for being negative but this habit of leaking goals in the last 10 mins could come back to haunt us.

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:31 pm

Saturdays game is without doubt the biggest game of the season.

We must win in my oppinion if we want that automatic position doubt will creep into forest and we will push on.

Draw - think they would be more than happy with that all being they win 2moro, they would be on the same points with better goal difference and the two games in hand. Only pos for city being we have an easier running than them towards the end of the season.

Lose - they go 3 points above us (if they win 2moro) with two games in hand and superior goal differnce. bye bye automatic play offs at very best :cry:

Which team wants it more................................. We will see :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:34 pm

shit thought we were on 56 but its only 55 points :shock: must must win :ayatollah: