Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Hardest Brit in the last 30 years??

Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:48 pm

A man called SPAM..... legend has it his face could stop a train...

Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:08 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:
frazier wrote:Mclean and Shaw were certainly tough men but both boxed professionally and didn't rise to the top, that says a lot I think, indeed Mclean was knocked out in the first round twice in his brief boxing career and Shaw struggled to beat an injured Ron Stander, an american journeyman.

That says Feck All mate.

Boxing is a sport, it doesnt make you hard. It makes you a game fucker with a talent mind, and no doubt some boxers are hard but in the context of the question I think the obove is invalid.

It all depends on your definition of the word 'Hard' realy.

Somebody might lose a fight in a boxing ring but might absolute smash the fella outside of a ring.

For example, if they were from the same era, Klitchsco might beat Mclean in a Boxing Ring, doesnt make him 'Harder' though.

Its an open question though realy, the hardest brit in the last 30 years could be defined as someone who has beaten and gone through Cancer 3 times for example.

:ayatollah:

Maybe, the legendary boxing trainer Angelo Dundee once said " if you can't beat them in the ring then you won't beat them in the alley"

Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:38 pm

12thMan wrote:
marky1927 wrote:ufc is shit it's all technical holds grabs around the neck kicks against the ankles, its easy, say i was to kick your knee straight through illegal move in ufc but you would never walk again if it happemed on the street,i think we are all taking proper bare knuckle stuff here till one man drops.

To be honest mate, not much of what you said is true.

The only rules in the UFC are no eye gouging, no head butting, no biting etc and a few technical rules when opponents are grounded to stop severe injury.

Put anyone mentioned in this thread in a fight with the likes of Mike Bisping, Paul Daley, Dan Hardy, Andre Winner, Ross Pearson and it'd be over within a minute - they are professional athletes trained to fight in multiple disciplines. Training twice a day 6 times a week.

Some local tough guy that can take a punch may be hard, but he's not going to be able to compete against these guys.

It's like comparing the guy who is class at pub football and would run rings around anyone in the park - against the likes of Rooney...

Totally agree :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:57 pm

Paul Ringer the ex blue Dragons and owned Chicago nightclub in town LATE 80'S and a Top chap back in the day. he was my squash buddy! he supported the city also!

HARD AS NAILS :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:53 pm

Big john ferrugia from the docks enough said :!: :!:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:03 pm

Lee Macca wrote:I am going to tell you about my mate Gavin Mac ebbw vale he has not got a massive reputation but he should have. Seriously he has had a bad time lately and now his head is gone big time , I went to swansea for a night out with him about 4 weeks ago and what i seen him do will stay with me forever. He was approached by a group of BIG lads who clearly work out regularly and a fight started , Gavin knocked 2 out in a blink of an eye, He kicked the first boy up under his jaw and dropped him instantly and then before he even brought his foot back down he superman punched the other and dropped him out cold . The other boys were now scared as their hardest was out. But gavin didn't stop He kicked the boys feet from under him and slammed his head into the ground with his hand splitting the boys skull open , this caused alot of blood to flow and bouncers to come . Gavin tryed to explain to the bouncers what happened but they tried to manhandle him out of the club Big mistake as my M8 is just so fast he slammed his elbow into this guys face 3 times fast as f**k and split him open WIDE , He just sat on the floor like a big fat c**t dripping with blood and clearly dazed. The other bouncer got the worst of it thoe , Gavin let his hands go on him and all he could do was cover up and take a massive beating He smashed him up so bad that this guys head was swelled right up and it looked like he had a crushed cheekbone as his face was disfigured but it was hard too see with the blood . My M8 is an animal but he does not like to fight he has 3 children to look after and a girlfriend who he adores. Gav is only about 13 stone the same as paul woods mentioned above.
I wish you could of been there to hear the noise his connections made and seen it for yourself it was amazing .
And 1 last thing i went to walk the dogs with him recently and he was feeding a horse which bit his fingers, and what happened next was sick gavin smashed the horse with his fist and knocked it down the horse was throthing at the mouth and spazzaming on the floor uncontrollably so we just ran off . P.S For animal lovers out there we went on a walk again and the horse is fine .. So this is proof its the quiet ones to watch out for .

O shut up you f*cking liar :lol:

the knocking out of horses is an old yarn from donkey's years ago,no pun intended :D

So tell me then,what club did this all happen in Abertawe ?

Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:32 pm

hardmen are nothing, its the nutters you need to watch out for.

Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:35 pm

murphy wrote:hardmen are nothing, its the nutters you need to watch out for.

Now that is true

Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:37 pm

One word; Frankie!!

Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:48 pm

blackswan wrote:
Lee Macca wrote:I am going to tell you about my mate Gavin Mac ebbw vale he has not got a massive reputation but he should have. Seriously he has had a bad time lately and now his head is gone big time , I went to swansea for a night out with him about 4 weeks ago and what i seen him do will stay with me forever. He was approached by a group of BIG lads who clearly work out regularly and a fight started , Gavin knocked 2 out in a blink of an eye, He kicked the first boy up under his jaw and dropped him instantly and then before he even brought his foot back down he superman punched the other and dropped him out cold . The other boys were now scared as their hardest was out. But gavin didn't stop He kicked the boys feet from under him and slammed his head into the ground with his hand splitting the boys skull open , this caused alot of blood to flow and bouncers to come . Gavin tryed to explain to the bouncers what happened but they tried to manhandle him out of the club Big mistake as my M8 is just so fast he slammed his elbow into this guys face 3 times fast as f**k and split him open WIDE , He just sat on the floor like a big fat c**t dripping with blood and clearly dazed. The other bouncer got the worst of it thoe , Gavin let his hands go on him and all he could do was cover up and take a massive beating He smashed him up so bad that this guys head was swelled right up and it looked like he had a crushed cheekbone as his face was disfigured but it was hard too see with the blood . My M8 is an animal but he does not like to fight he has 3 children to look after and a girlfriend who he adores. Gav is only about 13 stone the same as paul woods mentioned above.
I wish you could of been there to hear the noise his connections made and seen it for yourself it was amazing .
And 1 last thing i went to walk the dogs with him recently and he was feeding a horse which bit his fingers, and what happened next was sick gavin smashed the horse with his fist and knocked it down the horse was throthing at the mouth and spazzaming on the floor uncontrollably so we just ran off . P.S For animal lovers out there we went on a walk again and the horse is fine .. So this is proof its the quiet ones to watch out for .

O shut up you f*cking liar :lol:

the knocking out of horses is an old yarn from donkey's years ago,no pun intended :D

So tell me then,what club did this all happen in Abertawe ?

Ha ha he dosent like to fight but any one Man or Beast ends up out cold :lol: :lol: :lol:
Take a look at this guy who hits out at his Girlfriend http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkSpCas4 ... re=related

Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:51 pm

Malcolm Price. Merthyr Tydfil. f*cking Nutter Ex Pro Boxer Hardest Man in the UK. FACT.

Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:01 pm

This one still makes me chuckle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow3dByonr5w

Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:11 pm

What about Dai Bando, we used to sing on the Grange end; CALL FOR DAI BANDO!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :old:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:18 pm

UFC is so shit that it is now a bigger sport than boxing in the USA. All the talented potential beasts that could go into the dead in the water heavy weight division in boxing now choose to fight in the UFC, says it all.

Go figure ?

Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:56 pm

lol that's quality.neigh i don believe tha :lol:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:45 pm

marky1927 wrote:ufc is shit it's all technical holds grabs around the neck kicks against the ankles, its easy, say i was to kick your knee straight through illegal move in ufc but you would never walk again if it happemed on the street,i think we are all taking proper bare knuckle stuff here till one man drops.

You don't have a f*cking clue what you are talking about.

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:49 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCA0mhaXKs4

Mark Potter is a 'cage fighter' and would f*cking smash everyone person put forward on this thread.

Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:02 pm

John smith **aka** john the guvnor smith is one tough ****
obviously havent got a list of every local hard man but he's gotta be up ther in a welsh scale,

Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:20 pm

You hav'nt seen my Mrs! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:24 pm

You hav'nt seen my Mrs! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:43 pm

Big Boss Man wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCA0mhaXKs4

Mark Potter is a 'cage fighter' and would f*cking smash everyone person put forward on this thread.

When he was a pro boxer Potter was knocked out in three rounds by Michael Sprott, knocked out in seven rounds by Alex Vasiliev and knocked out in round six by Danny Williams, no wonder he turned to mma :lol:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:48 pm

He lost his last fight in MMA and he nowhere near the UFC level.

Still in terms of hard men would of beaten Roy Shaw and Lenny in a fight.

Are we talking hard men or boxing now?

If it's boxing then Lennox Lewis is the answer.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:10 pm

Amen to this!

A few years ago on my estate the local "hardman" thought this bloke who lives in my street nicked his caravan, he cornered him up the shop, hit him and told him until his van is returned he's gonna hit him everytime he sees him. This quiet bloke, who i know is a bit "tapped" walked into the shop picked up a kitchen knife walked up to "hardman" and stabbed him thru the shoulder so much so the knife got stuck, he then told him everytime u hit me im gonna pierce another limb! He then got in "hardmans" car tried to run him over, but failed so drove to his house about 200yds away, drove thru his front wall and into his house. He then stayed there waiting for the old bill! "hardman" never hit him again, well he couldnt cos "tapped man" went to prison for 2 years but hes given a wide birth!!

Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:45 pm

llewgoch wrote:Malcolm Price. Merthyr Tydfil. f*cking Nutter Ex Pro Boxer Hardest Man in the UK. FACT.

Until Stephen Price bit his nose off :lol:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:57 pm

boxerbob wrote:

lol that's quality.neigh i don believe tha :lol:

I hope it aint true otherwise hes just got his mate a 4 year prison sentance

Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:16 pm

polo wrote:
llewgoch wrote:Malcolm Price. Merthyr Tydfil. f*cking Nutter Ex Pro Boxer Hardest Man in the UK. FACT.

Did I? :lol:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:20 pm

Tommy Gun wrote:
polo wrote:

Did I? :lol:

:lol:

Different one. The hard Stephen price. ;)

Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:45 pm

I can honestly say that during the 10 years I spent as a Prison Officer, Charlie Bronson was the only guy who scared the living cr@p out of me... he was a Senior Officer and 5 man unlock, and upon first encountering the guy I could see why. He was a physically imposing man who would spend most of his days working out in his cell... saying that, I NEVER had any bother with him, and always found him polite and courteous... Thankfully I never crossed him to see the side of him that all Prison Officers knew he was capable of showing at the drop of a hat....

Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:09 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:

Amen to this!

A few years ago on my estate the local "hardman" thought this bloke who lives in my street nicked his caravan, he cornered him up the shop, hit him and told him until his van is returned he's gonna hit him everytime he sees him. This quiet bloke, who i know is a bit "tapped" walked into the shop picked up a kitchen knife walked up to "hardman" and stabbed him thru the shoulder so much so the knife got stuck, he then told him everytime u hit me im gonna pierce another limb! He then got in "hardmans" car tried to run him over, but failed so drove to his house about 200yds away, drove thru his front wall and into his house. He then stayed there waiting for the old bill! "hardman" never hit him again, well he couldnt cos "tapped man" went to prison for 2 years but hes given a wide birth!!

hahaha thats classic mate good one haha :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:26 pm

Big Boss Man wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCA0mhaXKs4

Are you SERIOUS?

He fights in a minor league regional MMA organisation, he doesn't even fight in BAMMA - the largest MMA organisation in the UK.

He'd get his add handed to him in the UFC!!!