Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WE CAN GO BACK

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:59 pm

To third next week , Norwich has Reading and the week after Leeds, While Ntts Forest is away to Coventry, Then they gor Watford home. We all know Reading is no push over so if we can see off Scunny we go back third then we got Burnley again at home no push over also but at home we should see them off. Lets hope we can take full adavntage of our two games now we are on a roll. WE have a better back line now and if DJ dont make any silly things I can see us start to close the QPR gap ,PREM WERE ON OUR WAY! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: WE CAN GO BACK

Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:02 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:To third next week , Norwich has Reading and the week after Leeds, While Ntts Forest is away to Coventry, Then they gor Watford home. We all know Reading is no push over so if we can see off Scunny we go back third then we got Burnley again at home no push over also but at home we should see them off. Lets hope we can take full adavntage of our two games now we are on a roll. WE have a better back line now and if DJ dont make any silly things I can see us start to close the QPR gap ,PREM WERE ON OUR WAY! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We are 3rd already. 3 points v scunny and a win at forest and auto promotion is on.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:04 pm

correct gareth

Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:12 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:To third next week , Norwich has Reading and the week after Leeds, While Ntts Forest is away to Coventry, Then they gor Watford home. We all know Reading is no push over so if we can see off Scunny we go back third then we got Burnley again at home no push over also but at home we should see them off. Lets hope we can take full adavntage of our two games now we are on a roll. WE have a better back line now and if DJ dont make any silly things I can see us start to close the QPR gap ,PREM WERE ON OUR WAY! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We are 3rd already. 3 points v scunny and a win at forest and auto promotion is on.

Sorry I did mean second , so happy sorry :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:22 pm

Dont be fooled, we got a lot of work still to do.

Todays 3 points is a platform.

Forest and QPR are clearly our biggest rivals, and they play each other next week.

We have to win against Scunny to make sure we gain points on at least one of them.

Then our game in hand (over QPR anyway) is another must win against Burnley.

.... then Forest away. Need to avoid defeat. If we can do that, we'l see where we are.

We got QPR to come to the CCS, which could be a huge factor in the run-in aswell.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:30 pm

CCFCBULL wrote:Dont be fooled, we got a lot of work still to do.

Todays 3 points is a platform.

Forest and QPR are clearly our biggest rivals, and they play each other next week.

We have to win against Scunny to make sure we gain points on at least one of them.

Then our game in hand (over QPR anyway) is another must win against Burnley.

.... then Forest away. Need to avoid defeat. If we can do that, we'l see where we are.

We got QPR to come to the CCS, which could be a huge factor in the run-in aswell.

O Yes I dont think for 1min its going to be easy , but things look alot better when your second than they do when your third cos we have to chase 2 teams lets get second and then we only have QPR to worry about , let the rest worry about catching us up. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: