Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dayas new webshite

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:32 pm

A certain pine selling west ham fan who cannot be named but does know Beyonce personally has started his own messageboard after being banned from AAMB and CCMB. I use 2 ccfc messageboards and I think he is banned from both of them :o

Re: Dayas new webshite

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:33 pm

joninian1927 wrote:A certain pine selling west ham fan who cannot be named but does know Beyonce personally has started his own messageboard after being banned from AAMB and CCMB. I use 2 ccfc messageboards and I think he is banned from both of them :o

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Your correct, He's had 5 bans on here and 11 Different names :lol:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:35 pm

He's the perrennial wind up merchant and, for better or worse, my name sake! Doh! :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:35 pm

Annis I will be honest, I cant stand the guy anyway. I dont expect this to become a bandwagon for everyone to jump on though. These are my thoughts and I would/will tell him to his face anyway

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:39 pm

joninian1927 wrote:Annis I will be honest, I cant stand the guy anyway. I dont expect this to become a bandwagon for everyone to jump on though. These are my thoughts and I would/will tell him to his face anyway

It's all about opinions. IMHO Daya is a good bloke who gets carried away at times. He does huge amounts for charity and does know a few names. Live and let live.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:40 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
joninian1927 wrote:Annis I will be honest, I cant stand the guy anyway. I dont expect this to become a bandwagon for everyone to jump on though. These are my thoughts and I would/will tell him to his face anyway

It's all about opinions. IMHO Daya is a good bloke who gets carried away at times. He does huge amounts for charity and does know a few names. Live and let live.

does that include Beyonce? Fair play about the charity bit though, I didnt know that. I thought he overstepped the mark too often myself

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:42 pm

I think he loved the controversy. I've agreed with him and disagreed with him on things but never really gone toe-to-toe with him but can see how people can dislike him. I'll miss his random pictures with semi-celebrities! :D

Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:02 pm

Zabier wrote:I think he loved the controversy. I've agreed with him and disagreed with him on things but never really gone toe-to-toe with him but can see how people can dislike him. I'll miss his random pictures with semi-celebrities! :D

You won't see one of Motorhead though. He still owes them money.lol

Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:06 pm

kodak wrote:
Zabier wrote:I think he loved the controversy. I've agreed with him and disagreed with him on things but never really gone toe-to-toe with him but can see how people can dislike him. I'll miss his random pictures with semi-celebrities! :D

You won't see one of Motorhead though. He still owes them money.lol

never heard that one. whats this all about then

Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:08 pm

daya :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:12 pm

has he opened his bar back up that he had on the other MB :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:17 pm

its not his board its micks and its been going for 4 years lol

Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:33 pm

Where is his new site?

Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:35 pm

daya do the aytolla :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:48 pm

so his job offer was a wind up? :(

Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:59 pm

no I think that was legit.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:10 pm

dean wrote:so his job offer was a wind up? :(

job offer was legit.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:12 pm

don't hold your breath :o

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:14 pm

Hes a tidy guy just a bit missunderstood. Makes me laugh anyway :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:15 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Doesn't mean he can talk to people like shit though. Which he was doing quite alot recently.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:25 pm

bens joined as well.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:26 pm

I just hate the way he slated everyone off in cardiff city ,cant see how a fan would do that even for a wind up

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:30 pm

It's called alcoholism ;)