Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Apart from Whitts, Jones has finally found his best 11

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:53 pm

Agree with Whitts as he is to lightweight, but Oli is not up to it for me. Believe it or not I am McPHAIL fan.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:55 pm

Im a whitts fan he will win us games as proved many times. He is laid back but his possition is a Left midfielder plays on the wing on the right and in the centre he can also play behind the 2 strikers

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:56 pm

Maddon wrote:Agree with Whitts as he is to lightweight, but Oli is not up to it for me. Believe it or not I am McPHAIL fan.

Thought Oli got better in the second half. But for a big bloke he ain't very strong on the ball sometimes! :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:02 pm

SORRY, IMO WHITTS IS A WASTE OF F@@KING SPACE,VERY LAZY,DOES F@@K ALL :evil: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:04 pm

vikinblue wrote:SORRY, IMO WHITTS IS A WASTE OF F@@KING SPACE,VERY LAZY,DOES F@@K ALL :evil: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wow....have you ever seen him play? :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:06 pm

we beat them... as a team... bask in the glory and lay off them

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:07 pm

JonnieBlue wrote:we beat them... as a team... bask in the glory and lay off them

Spot on! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:21 pm

I agree whats the point in sniping tonight, im just soooooo happy how we played today and won of course :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:22 pm

I'm a whitts fan - but I'll support whoever's on the pitch

Wish others would do the same :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:32 pm

WE WANT WORKERS NOT SHERKERS,THE REST PUT IN A DAYS GRAFT,REALLY GOOD TO SEE THAT THEY EARNED THEY'RE WAGES,YES I DO WATCH HIM PLAY ON A REGULAR BASIS,AS YOU CAN TELL...NOT IMPRESSED,BUT THAT IS MY OPINION :old: :lurk: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:34 pm

whitts played his part and he played out of position, IMO the whole team played well today bar none but thats just my opinion and everyones welcome to their own.. I just dont see why after such a glorious win people HAVE to pick out negatives or slate SOMEONE.... never happy

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:42 pm

:binky: :binky: :binky: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:43 pm

;) ;) ;) ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:04 pm

vikinblue wrote:WE WANT WORKERS NOT SHERKERS,THE REST PUT IN A DAYS GRAFT,REALLY GOOD TO SEE THAT THEY EARNED THEY'RE WAGES,YES I DO WATCH HIM PLAY ON A REGULAR BASIS,AS YOU CAN TELL...NOT IMPRESSED,BUT THAT IS MY OPINION :old: :lurk: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It's a game of opinions mate....each to there own! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:11 pm

Maddon wrote:Agree with Whitts as he is to lightweight, but Oli is not up to it for me. Believe it or not I am McPHAIL fan.

Mcphail cant be in the side instead of Oli FFS we need somebody who can tackel, Mcphailure is not that that man.
Olifinjana is something we have been missing in the middle for years even off form :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:18 pm

WE WON TODAY LADS, BUT SAYING THAT I WOULD OF STARTED WITH BURKE INSTEAD OF WITTS :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:26 pm

I'm more of a mcphail fan than whitts every week the games just seem to drift past whitts but in his favour he does create things out of nothing once in a while. But my opinion when mcphail plays he holds it up and links up well with strikers and when he's in team we always seem to play well. Just my opinion :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: