Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

where are the Jones Knockers tonight???

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:12 pm

Yeah Silence.................. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: where are the Jones Knockers tonight???

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:15 pm

Probably supporting the club and cheering on the best thing for the club which is what they do when they criticise and shit Dave Jones decision.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:19 pm

boozing on the bus? :lol:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:22 pm

Still here, maybe had he got rid of Naylor in November we wouldnt be playing catch up, fans see things before him, so dont give him credit for what most have seen for months ffs

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:26 pm

The Cobra wrote:Still here, maybe had he got rid of Naylor in November we wouldnt be playing catch up, fans see things before him, so dont give him credit for what most have seen for months ffs

T :ayatollah: :ayatollah: otaly agree jones must have read this message board coz thats the team we have been banging on about ...

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:30 pm

Mount Blue wrote:Yeah Silence.................. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Dave Jones must deliver 2nd place come the end of the season or he is a complete failure. ATM we are 3rd and have struggled right through the winter months despite the resources he has been given, which frankly most other Championship managers can only dream of.

Yes it feels great having beaten the JB's but even on that score it should have been us going for the double today not them.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:46 pm

Mount Blue wrote:Yeah Silence.................. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'm a fan of DJ. I'll be honest, my loyalty has wavered a bit recently though! Hope the anti-jones brigade give him the credit he deserves for tonight. If it's always his fault when we lose(which some on here seem to think!) then we have to give him credit for today. Well done DJ and thank you! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:11 pm

i have always been in dj corner even though i question some of is decisons sometimes .done us proud today

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:12 pm

I've praised him today, and rightly so. However, if he goes back to a different style of football after today he's got to look at himself. We played proper football today, and showed what we're capable of!

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:18 pm

Still here the sign of a good manager is to be pro active NOT re active.
We would be 5-10 pnts clear now if Jones was one of the above will let you decide which one im talking about. ;)

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:23 pm

Credit where credit is due, i'm not the biggest fan of DJ, but i take my hat off to him & the team tonight!

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:40 pm

untieing naylor and letting him out

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:42 pm

Dont want to spoil the party or the great day, but I still believe he is inept at changing the game, ok
it came off today, if Naylor was'nt injurde he would have played him, and not knocking Naylor, but lets
be honest he is not good enough - and only Jones thinks so.

I still want Jones out!

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:43 pm

i am still here :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: and i still think DJ is a cock :D

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:44 pm

we are just getting home we've been out somwhere today. shame he didn't liston 2 months ago maybe we'd still be top. but i don't care tonight

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:48 pm

Neath Bluebird wrote:Dont want to spoil the party or the great day, but I still believe he is inept at changing the game, ok
it came off today, if Naylor was'nt injurde he would have played him, and not knocking Naylor, but lets

I still want Jones out!

Then with respect, I think you don't understand football....

DJ has delivered against the odds over past seasons and DESERVES the support of the fans until the end of the season at least

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:51 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
Neath Bluebird wrote:Dont want to spoil the party or the great day, but I still believe he is inept at changing the game, ok

I still want Jones out!

Then with respect, I think you don't understand football....

DJ has delivered against the odds over past seasons and DESERVES the support of the fans until the end of the season at least

With all respect, I coach at the highest level, and if I produced, or did not produce, like Jones has'nt, i'd be shown the door!

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:10 pm

Swansea are not that good aside. Yes they play well as a team and have a couple of good players in Sinclair and Rangel but compared to what we have they are second best.

Tonight I will enjoy winning over our cousins. I will come back down to earth tomorrow night and then start to get back on track thinking about the decisive game that is about to come up, Forest away.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:30 pm

if barring injuries naylor suddenly appears in the lineup against scunthorpe or it,s changed in any way then they,le be back and i,ll be one of them. :old: