Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fair play to the Jacks that post on here

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:58 pm

But they have all come on here and said well done. I have a begrudging respect for them :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Fair play to the Jacks that post on here

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:00 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:But they have all come on here and said well done. I have a begrudging respect for them :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Where's that pr1ck colours?

Blackswan is reasonable as are 1 or 2 others.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:02 pm

It's much easier to come on here after you've just lost :lol: ;)

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:03 pm

No sign of five fingers and a thumb...

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:05 pm

Straight after the match Planet Jacks was a sea of blue and they didn't enjoy it :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:27 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:But they have all come on here and said well done. I have a begrudging respect for them :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Here i am you f*cking muppet, i'm not going to change and be nice f**k you ;)
Yes you won and i'm not too proud to say i'm gutted, you took your chances and won the game.
I thought we had more of pocession (as always in most games) but did'nt really trouble your keeper.
mc'naughton left back? first half kept dyer quiet, fair play, oli was strong as was the other sub his twin ;)
I think 1-1 would have been a fair one, A lot more physical than us and dj done a job for you at last.
anyway wilts you're still a smelly ugly scroat. :D we'll have to wait until the playoffs to meet again ;)

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:32 pm

colours wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Here i am you f*cking muppet, i'm not going to change and be nice f**k you ;)
Yes you won and i'm not too proud to say i'm gutted, you took your chances and won the game.
I thought we had more of pocession (as always in most games) but did'nt really trouble your keeper.
mc'naughton left back? first half kept dyer quiet, fair play, oli was strong as was the other sub his twin ;)
I think 1-1 would have been a fair one, A lot more physical than us and dj done a job for you at last.
anyway wilts you're still a smelly ugly scroat. :D we'll have to wait until the playoffs to meet again ;)

Touched a nerve have i?

:ayatollah:

1 nil to the capital. :ayatollah:

You wont make the play offs. Not good enough.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:52 pm

SOMEONE TEACH THAT NOB COLOURS HOW TO SPELL "POSSESSION" :? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:55 pm

troobloo wrote:SOMEONE TEACH THAT NOB COLOURS HOW TO SPELL "POSSESSION" :? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:58 pm

troobloo wrote:SOMEONE TEACH THAT NOB COLOURS HOW TO SPELL "POSSESSION" :? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

says you who can;t spell KNOB-you prick :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:59 pm

colours wrote:

can;t or can't? :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:13 pm

colours wrote:

f**k YOU, YOU MONGREL

Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:14 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
colours wrote:

can;t or can't? :ayatollah:

Now girls i couldn't give a shit who can spell !! coz i c**t :lol: :lol: But to put everything to bed BELLAMY BELLAMY :lol: :lol: