Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Well done Cardiff

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:08 pm

as i thought,you was better all round today,and amazingly for a DJ side,you wanted it more.You nullified our midfield,Olifinjani was superb and didnt give us a foothold in the game.Better side won on the day.

Re: Well done Cardiff

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:09 pm

respect fella

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:09 pm

blackswan wrote:as i thought,you was better all round today,and amazingly for a DJ side,you wanted it more.You nullified our midfield,Olifinjani was superb and didnt give us a foothold in the game.Better side won on the day.

Good man.

Full marks and respect for coming on here and saying that.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:13 pm

thought Jay & Tate had a good battle today :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:14 pm

welshdougie wrote:thought Jay & Tate had a good battle today :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

yeah enjoyed that.Thought jay used his elbows once or twice and under a different ref might have been in trouble.All said thought you was excellent and played to your full potential.

What's the crack with jay's hair though :lol:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:14 pm

blackswan wrote:as i thought,you was better all round today,and amazingly for a DJ side,you wanted it more.You nullified our midfield,Olifinjani was superb and didnt give us a foothold in the game.Better side won on the day.

Thank you.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:15 pm

We certainly didn't destroy Swansea and it could have gone either way, but I think it was still deserved. Shows how close the two teams are, took a moment of quality that our defence (especially Hudson) denied Swansea all game. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:15 pm

fair play respect that. your right tho we managed to stop pratley from doing damage in the midfield. still think your gonna be in and round it tho to be fair.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:18 pm

blackswan wrote:
welshdougie wrote:thought Jay & Tate had a good battle today :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

yeah enjoyed that.Thought jay used his elbows once or twice and under a different ref might have been in trouble.All said thought you was excellent and played to your full potential.

What's the crack with jay's hair though :lol:

He got the inspiration from Tates face. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:20 pm

I agree Blackswan and it was really make or break for us today. In truth a defeat for us today would have seriously dented our automatic promotion chances.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:22 pm

Nice One jack swan :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Now do u believe we will go up auto? I mean we took the "best footballing side" in the league to the cleaners :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:27 pm

Cheers Black Swan respect for coming on here after that. If you didn't i would of been critical but you have gone up in my estimation. No gloating as i know just as much as you what it means :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:32 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Cheers Black Swan respect for coming on here after that. If you didn't i would of been critical but you have gone up in my estimation. No gloating as i know just as much as you what it means :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No gloating? 1-0 to the capital 1-0 to the capital, one nil to the capital :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I do respect him tho, nice gesture, tho you know he would be gloating don't you :?

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:35 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:Nice One jack swan :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Now do u believe we will go up auto? I mean we took the "best footballing side" in the league to the cleaners :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

After seeing that today then it'll be a miracle if you dont go up automatic.If you thought today was big then your game with Forest coming up is twice as big.No one has come to the Lib and bullied us like you did today.Your a big physical side where it matters and fleet of foot where needed too.Get Rambo all season and its promotion without doubt IMO.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:38 pm

oli was my man of the match,, we stopped the jacks from playing there flowing football, i wish blakes goal had gone in, but hey, we are the welsh no 1 team, so dont be to hard on yourselfes,,,,,,,,, and bellamys goal,,,,,,,,,,,, im going to wank over that tonight :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:40 pm

blackswan wrote:
NinianSHEEP wrote:Nice One jack swan :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Now do u believe we will go up auto? I mean we took the "best footballing side" in the league to the cleaners :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

After seeing that today then it'll be a miracle if you dont go up automatic.If you thought today was big then your game with Forest coming up is twice as big.No one has come to the Lib and bullied us like you did today.Your a big physical side where it matters and fleet of foot where needed too.Get Rambo all season and its promotion without doubt IMO.

I totally respect you mate your very amicable! Forest away and weve a habit of breaking unbeaten runs...hopefully we'll get a win there! Rambo staying is a possibility but if we lose him back to Arsenal then we have talented players that can only have learned from Bellamy and Rambo. Blues Are Going Up! :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:50 pm

A credit to your species!

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:04 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:

A credit to your species!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:59 pm

Well said that Jack. I agree - we bullied your midfield and you had no supply to the strikers at all as Quinn and Super Kev/Blake had your wingers in their pockets most of the time.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:30 pm

Respect fella calling it as seeing it, do ru reckon you will fall away just like we went on a bad run after we lost to you @ CCS.
I Could with you lot v Orient get in the faces and you do not have a plan B other teams may well see this and null your game

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:33 pm

i respect your honesty fella

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:48 pm

Respect to you fair play :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:31 pm

My motm for Cardiff had to go to Jay, simply for his little battles with Tate. That was really entertaining!.
For the Swans I'd go with Sinclair, he is a class player, really impressed with him.

Regards the goal I think Rambo set it up nicely for Bellers. That little pairing there, for that goal, you don't see very often outside of the Prem.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:34 pm

Thanks mate, a great performance by us which was a welcomed change. Had a great day out today :D