Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Well done.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:34 pm

The better team won today, you created all the best chances and deserved your win.

Congrats.

Re: Well done.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:37 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
jacks just did not play
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:38 pm

For once I find myself agreeing with a Jack!
Port Talbot will be bouncing tonight!
:ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:39 pm

SCFC10 wrote:The better team won today, you created all the best chances and deserved your win.

Congrats.

Good man.

Its easy to celebrate a win, but it takes a bigger man to take defeat on the chin.

I can't wish your team all the best for the season obviously, but to you personally- good luck.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:40 pm

yeah thanks we showed you that we are in contention for the premiership today. For once we sussed a team out and took it away from you :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:40 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
SCFC10 wrote:The better team won today, you created all the best chances and deserved your win.

Congrats.

Good man.

Its easy to celebrate a win, but it takes a bigger man to take defeat on the chin.

I can't wish your team all the best for the season obviously, but to you personally- good luck.

Well said Lawnmower.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:41 pm

we stopped the swans playing there flowing football :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:41 pm

Congrats.

Jack fair play to you. :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:42 pm

Congrats.

fair play respect that

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:43 pm

Congrats.

cheers,big man. :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:45 pm

I really do respect that Chief it will make your posts more credible. Thanks that does mean a lot

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:46 pm

He does live in Cardiff
:lol:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:46 pm

Congrats.

Do you think there is a problem with playing at the Liberty? After all you had a great result at Bristol but prior to that was the home defeat to Orient.

TBH I was shocked at how poor Swansea were today, not at all like you for a derby game.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:47 pm

Fair play to you for the comments :thumbup:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:49 pm

respect fella very humble of you :ayatollah: :old:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:50 pm

Congrats.

Swansea Bluebirds will be celebrating in Wind Street tonight!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:53 pm

Fair play; very graceful in defeat. :clap:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:12 pm

Congrats.

respect your common sense, well done m8 :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:17 pm

:ayatollah: well done SCFC10 for coming on and being a thoroughly decent chap in defeat.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:22 pm

Congrats.

Respect.

Do the :ayatollah: ?

lol - you also had the benefits of watching a few premiership quality players and to be fair - One of the best goals you'll see ALL WEEKEND through out all the divisions..... De Vries had NO CHANCE.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:26 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: