Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

YOUR DEFENCE

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:12 pm

How much better without Naylor.

Wow you looked very good at the back. Well done, you got the bragging rights ;)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: YOUR DEFENCE

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:29 pm

cheers stan :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:30 pm

Nevr thought I'd say this but Cheers fella :ayatollah: *you secret Bluebird x*

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:31 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:31 pm

cheer stan

ai i think naylor will be water boi from now on :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:45 pm

secret Bluebird :lol: :lol: :oops:

A hoop all the way geezer but as I've said before you are a decent bunch.

Defence looked brilliant today, Hudson & Quinn look very capable players & Keinan & McNaughton done a good job in front of the keeper. well impressed. Imagine if DJ had adopted this back line a month or so back?

I think you will keep a lot more clean sheets if he sticks with this. Again well done you must be buzzing. :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:47 pm

C Mob you may have run away with the league but if we can put this into a decent run we'll be up there with you. big if.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:47 pm

cheer,s and thanks fella :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:48 pm

cheers c-mob,have a good one.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:49 pm

C-MOB wrote:Well done, you got the bragging rights ;)

The plan is now to keep them for years by slopping off to the Premier League, while the JB's slip off in the other direction ;)

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:50 pm

Damned Yank wrote:C Mob you may have run away with the league but if we can put this into a decent run we'll be up there with you. big if.

Yank I don't think we have mate. You, Leeds & Forest all winning this wknd keeps it very tight. Next week we have Forest at home that is the biggest game of our season no doubt, the table will be interesting this time next week.

I'm worried about you lot now though considering you had an impressive shut out today. That was the only department that needed sorting & it seems it now is.

haha I'm cracking up.......I'd hate to be a jack going to graft in Cardiff tomorrow :o
Last edited by Stan-QPR on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:50 pm

C-MOB wrote:secret Bluebird :lol: :lol: :oops:

Defence looked brilliant today, Hudson & Quinn look very capable players & Keinan & McNaughton done a good job in front of the keeper. well impressed. Imagine if DJ had adopted this back line a month or so back?

I think you will keep a lot more clean sheets if he sticks with this. Again well done you must be buzzing. :ayatollah:

You love us dont deny it x

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:52 pm

rb1976 wrote:

You love us dont deny it x

;)

:ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:52 pm

C-MOB wrote:
Damned Yank wrote:C Mob you may have run away with the league but if we can put this into a decent run we'll be up there with you. big if.

Yank I don't think we have mate. You, Leeds & Forest all winning this wknd keeps it very tight. Next week we have Forest at home that is the biggest game of our season no doubt, the table will be interesting this time next week.

I'm worried about you lot now though considering you had an impressive shut out today. That was the only department that needed sorting & it seems it now is.

haha I'm cracking up.......I'd hate to be a jack going to graft in Cardiff tomorrow :o

Stan....Jacks don't graft they claim benefits!! :lol:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:53 pm

Stan is a Bluebird,Stan is a Bluebird la la la :ayatollah: :D :D :D :lol:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:57 pm

This back four looked very solid today.
Hudson, an absolute man mountain. :ayatollah:

Naylor never to be seen again :D

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:01 pm

C-MOB wrote:

You can probably lose another 5 games and still get automatic. Done deal, IYAM.

Of course, you can also do us a favor by turning Forest over in a few weeks.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:22 pm

Starts next Sunday against Forest for us. Good for you as someone will drop points.

How many Jack girlfriends are being assaulted as we speak :lol:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:25 pm

C-MOB wrote:Starts next Sunday against Forest for us. Good for you as someone will drop points.

How many Jack girlfriends are being assaulted as we speak :lol:

nex t week eh? my bad thought it was later. Best thing for all concerned is QPR dishing out a good pasting.

Good luck :ayatollah: