Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GET BELLAMY OUT

Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:55 pm

10mins before any other player warming up on the pitch on his own, I bet he would luv that,and what a way to wind those gypo scums up :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: GET BELLAMY OUT

Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:21 am

asjaber wrote:10mins before any other player warming up on the pitch on his own, I bet he would luv that,and what a way to wind those gypo scums up :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tate tried a similar thing before the CCS game....and one of our plods game him the stare of the century. Last we saw of Tate in front of the Ninian Stand for the afternoon. Those of us who saw it laughed loudly!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:26 am

Sven Ghali wrote:
asjaber wrote:10mins before any other player warming up on the pitch on his own, I bet he would luv that,and what a way to wind those gypo scums up :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tate tried a similar thing before the CCS game....and one of our plods game him the stare of the century. Last we saw of Tate in front of the Ninian Stand for the afternoon. Those of us who saw it laughed loudly!!

Tate is out to warm up first for every game as it's a superstition of his. He wasn't doing it to make you feel special :lol:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:09 am

Tate's also the first to enter any member of his family! That Isnt a superstition either, more force of habit!

Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:13 am

Bluebird99 wrote:Tate's also the first to enter any member of his family! That Isnt a superstition either, more force of habit!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:18 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:

Tate is out to warm up first for every game as it's a superstition of his. He wasn't doing it to make you feel special :lol:

Hmmm, I think his running over to the fans in 117/118 WAS with intent as he'd done it the season before....but this time the copper was waiting and it WAS funny how he retreated at a faster rate than your boys on New Years Day!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: