Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If we lose!!!!!!!

Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:06 pm

and forest win their game in hand thats 2nd place 7 points ahead of us.........I truly believe if we fail to beat swansea tomorrow then we can wave goodbye to automatic...........So YES dave this game will have a bearing on the outcome of our season.......If the players of cardiff are reading this Please boys play your hearts out and bring home them 3 points

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Swansea City 1-3 Cardiff City my prediction. id like it to be 3-0 but we cant keep a clean sheet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: If we lose!!!!!!!

Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:31 pm

Agree with you mate, if we lose tomorrow, we can forget automatic promotion, that means play-offs aaarrghhhhh.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:40 pm

piroteczz wrote:and forest win their game in hand thats 2nd place 7 points ahead of us.........I truly believe if we fail to beat swansea tomorrow then we can wave goodbye to automatic...........So YES dave this game will have a bearing on the outcome of our season.......If the players of cardiff are reading this Please boys play your hearts out and bring home them 3 points

Swansea City 1-3 Cardiff City my prediction. id like it to be 3-0 but we cant keep a clean sheet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plenty of time we play 6 bottom half poor form teams out of the last 9, we will regain some points while the others have their hard run of games, this is the fun of the Championship, just we you think we are untouchable, like Forest will be thinking, you go on your bad run !!!!

KEEP THE FAITH :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:54 pm

Bluebina wrote:
piroteczz wrote:and forest win their game in hand thats 2nd place 7 points ahead of us.........I truly believe if we fail to beat swansea tomorrow then we can wave goodbye to automatic...........So YES dave this game will have a bearing on the outcome of our season.......If the players of cardiff are reading this Please boys play your hearts out and bring home them 3 points

Plenty of time we play 6 bottom half poor form teams out of the last 9, we will regain some points while the others have their hard run of games, this is the fun of the Championship, just we you think we are untouchable, like Forest will be thinking, you go on your bad run !!!!

KEEP THE FAITH :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... efault.stm
Forest will have a tricky run of games too have a look at this

Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:02 pm

we are [leeds] hanging in the top six but our run in is very tough all we can do is keep picking points up just like city and hope others drop points it's simples!