Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Swansea Town still selling tickets for their cup final!!

Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:20 pm

Single tickets still on general sale........i know loads of Bluebirds who have tickets in with the 'sister-lovers'........will be very interesting tomorrow !! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: I wonder where the Ginger Ninja will be sitting?? ;)

Re: Swansea Town still selling tickets for their cup final!!

Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:42 pm

on his arse again no doubt,
good luck to any of them, with all the ob there i suppose he's safe enough :roll:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:44 pm

colours wrote:on his arse again no doubt,
good luck to any of them, with all the ob there i suppose he's safe enough :roll:

10 on to one those are the odd the jacks like

Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:28 pm

says you lot, who had most of the stadium with empty seats. there was 12 around by me in the grandstand canton there were large gaps, premier expensive or not was empty so was you at the game.
even when you have bigger crowds, you lot have said no atmosphere and the Liberty ROCKS,,,
You lot just concentrate on getting behind them, not booing them whats that all about.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:09 pm

colours wrote:says you lot, who had most of the stadium with empty seats. there was 12 around by me in the grandstand canton there were large gaps, premier expensive or not was empty so was you at the game.
even when you have bigger crowds, you lot have said no atmosphere and the Liberty ROCKS,,,
You lot just concentrate on getting behind them, not booing them whats that all about.

It was a sell out Colours. Every single seat sold. could have sold another 10000.

As for the atmosphere, yes it was sh1t. Not much noise from your lot either in all honesty until after the game.
Not suprising given the way we played and the result.

Lets see how your fans react if you go behind, its easy to sing when you are winning - see last April.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:13 pm

Pathetic fans :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:27 pm

Absolute rubbish

http://www.swanseacity.net/page/Latest/ ... 81,00.html

Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:05 pm

get off our site jack boy your lot could not fill a taxi unless your playing us of course you know you love to watch your capitol :lol:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:23 pm

colours wrote:on his arse again no doubt,

Thats the only time we see you lot - behind a few rows of coppers, just come out and play!