Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ITS GOING TO BE REALLY HARD AND

Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:44 am

It Takes more then just passion , it takes clean sheet! something we cant keep and we have gone down to most of the bottom teams. These are the game that a team at the top should kill off and put to bed, not let them come to your own ground and turn you over. Then we have the top teams , of course they must have good strikers and defenders to be where they are. We have the strikers but our problem right from the start is our defenders, along with the keeper they cant keep clean sheets. That not a promotion team in my books, we have just had a window closed and we got a striker and 2 midfielders one of them only here for a month or so yes he did get one defender but leaves him on the bench..
I myself would have thought that DJ would have had eye out looking for defenders and would have been ready to grab them as soon as the window open not just 1or 2 but 3or 4 so if he cant get one he can get another.
As we all know and I have said this so many times , On paper we have an amazing team , The problem is we dont play on paper!