Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

One Thing I Do Like About Lee Naylor

Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:15 am

No matter how much stick, boos and abuse he gets from cardiff fans he always seems to clap the fans off.

Like against watford away probably his worst game, gettin mounts of abuse and boos, taken off after 30 mins and still claps the fans as he goes off.

FAIR PLAY! :ayatollah:

Now for the list of things i dont like too much about him..... :lol: :lol:

Re: One Thing I Do Like About Lee Naylor

Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:23 am

NLCCFC wrote:No matter how much stick, boos and abuse he gets from cardiff fans he always seems to clap the fans off.

Like against watford away probably his worst game, gettin mounts of abuse and boos, taken off after 30 mins and still claps the fans as he goes off.

FAIR PLAY! :ayatollah:

Now for the list of things i dont like too much about him..... :lol: :lol:

Yes I agree :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:54 am

A fair post.

On Tuesday night in the second half he gave his all and made a number of important challenges. He was just ropey in the first.

Whether you are a fan or not, we must encourage him when he is on the pitch. Giving him abuse will not help.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:57 am

griff105 wrote:A fair post.

On Tuesday night in the second half he gave his all and made a number of important challenges. He was just ropey in the first.

Whether you are a fan or not, we must encourage him when he is on the pitch. Giving him abuse will not help.

Agree mate, hes our player, we should encourage as supporters regardless having a good or bad game :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:23 pm

what we all need to remember is, He tries his best, I think to be honest he is trying too hard.
He knows the feelings of most of the fans, so all of us please, give him our support no more booing .He is a City player, he as bags of experience thats got to count for something.
but I hope for his sake DJ rests him, because I think if he makes a mistake tommorrow I know he will be crucified, by all of us. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:52 pm

To be fair I can't knock this thread. As much as I think he is our weak link and will go crazy if he shows his back to the ball one last time. But he always gives a clap to the fans regardless and for that I cannot fault the guy. :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:03 pm

I rekon Naylor has cost us at least 6pts so far this season!! That would put is up the arses of QPR and far enough away from the jack bastards to relax for tomorrows derby!

That to me, is a hanging offence! :lol: