Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

the real problems at chelsea were the london police not ours

Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:11 am

when we came out of the ground chelsea confronted us we we were let out the same time they soon realised they bit of more than they could chew. when confronted what do you do i sometimes thnk the police wanted a confrontion that day between the to set of fans chelsea had been talking about it the minute the draw was made fans who hadnt been to chelsea for a game for weeks months even years were coming out for this one i said at the time what were they expecting from us .what happened that was down to the london police they could have stopped a lot that happened that daybut they didnt want to .and know our fans ae paying for it
to all the lads that were sent down keep youre diginty keep youre heads upthis nightmare will soon be over

Re: the real problems at chelsea were the london police not ours

Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:50 am

lets hope city get three points for the lads who were sent down

Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:04 am

cardiff 74 wrote:when we came out of the ground chelsea confronted us we we were let out the same time they soon realised they bit of more than they could chew. when confronted what do you do i sometimes thnk the police wanted a confrontion that day between the to set of fans chelsea had been talking about it the minute the draw was made fans who hadnt been to chelsea for a game for weeks months even years were coming out for this one i said at the time what were they expecting from us .what happened that was down to the london police they could have stopped a lot that happened that daybut they didnt want to .and know our fans ae paying for it
to all the lads that were sent down keep youre diginty keep youre heads upthis nightmare will soon be over

Martyn, there is a lot of Truth in what you have just Said.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:16 am

all we want for the lads is justice and the truth

Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:42 am

Also one more point to mention, alot of the Chelsea outside our end after the game hadn't even been to the game (many of whom can't due to banning orders etc...), yet they were just aloud to mill there and were not moved on?? :old: :?: :?:

Chins up lads :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:56 pm

Yeah You're Right,, It Could Have And Should Have Been Stopped. Chelsea So Called Risk Supporters Were Being Monitored At 8am In The Morning. They Were Still Being Watched While They Were In Pubs, Watching The Game On Tv, Yet The Police Allow Them 2 Make Their Way 2 The Stadium As The Game Was Concluded. Well Thats What They Say In The Case Summary That They Have Given Me. I Am On For Two Violent Disorders, One On Fulham Rd, One On Kings Road. I Have A Trial In May At Isleworth Crown Court, An Totally Gutted I Am Facing Jail When It Could Av Easily Been All Avoided By The MET Police.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:14 pm

We were all set up some took the bait and got cought some were lucky. There were chelsea fans out side that had been banned for years like that gutless tw*t marriner the police done f*ck all. They let them attack city fans but they didnt expect the responce they got of the city fans.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:38 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:when we came out of the ground chelsea confronted us we we were let out the same time they soon realised they bit of more than they could chew. when confronted what do you do i sometimes thnk the police wanted a confrontion that day between the to set of fans chelsea had been talking about it the minute the draw was made fans who hadnt been to chelsea for a game for weeks months even years were coming out for this one i said at the time what were they expecting from us .what happened that was down to the london police they could have stopped a lot that happened that daybut they didnt want to .and know our fans ae paying for it

agree with ya totally, def think we will see this sort of situation alot more next season....... even millwall in march is going to be a very dodgy one :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: