Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Swansea want it more than us!

Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:38 am

It's obvious Swansea always want it more than us at derbies, and tomorrow will be no different. Read these two interviews, one from Hudson, one from Alan Tate:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballnation/football-news/2011/02/04/mark-hudson-warns-bluebirds-not-to-get-caught-up-in-hype-91466-28113029/#sitelife-commentsWidget-bottom

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballnation/football-news/2011/02/04/mark-hudson-warns-bluebirds-not-to-get-caught-up-in-hype-91466-28113029/#sitelife-commentsWidget-bottom

Hudson: "“The fact that it is a derby is always going to be a factor. It’s always going to be in the back of your mind, but really we’ve got to go out there and play just as we would against any other team."

Tate: "You see some people who kiss the badge or give it to the other side’s supporters, but it doesn’t mean a thing to them – they do it for attention. Anyone who knows me knows that’s not the case with me. It’s because I love the club, I love the city and it means more for me to beat Cardiff than anyone.”

These comments are very worrying, I would have thought we would be a bit more determined tomorrow not to have the double done over us, but it still seems that Hudson, DJ and the rest of the team just want to treat it as "just another game". This is gettting embarassing and I am now starting to feel a major shake up is needed, not only with a change in manager, but a change in players. We have too many big egos in the team who sulk when things don't go their way. No doubt Swansea will battle for the full 90 plus minutes and will be ecstatic if they beat us. Sadly, I can't expect the same from us lot. :(

Re: Swansea want it more than us!

Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:28 am

they always do but they want it more than us but thee are reasonsbehind it

Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:08 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:they always do but they want it more than us but thee are reasonsbehind it

yes there is a reason about it this year the first double in 82yrs,plus it will take us five points clear of you ;)

Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:45 pm

We might be 6 points off 2nd spot by tonight so even taking the derby factor out of the equation this should be treated as a must win game.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:03 pm

Blue'76' wrote:We might be 6 points off 2nd spot by tonight so even taking the derby factor out of the equation this should be treated as a must win game.

"a must win game",nevermind blootools,just another 3 points lost :lol: :lol: :lol: if only that faggot davey jones had some desire to give us a half tidy game ffs 8-)