Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

the egyptians, tunisians

Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:50 am

fair play they fight for there rights, and us brits just let the goverment , take the piss out of us, with all the cuts the goverment are making, we just take it on the chin, good ole brits aye :roll:

Re: the egyptians, tunisians

Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:36 am

ageed,lots of our ancestors have died over the years to make this country 'great',and we sit back and watch it get destroyed by the wank government we got in power,and we've had some wank leaders over the years eh! :old: :violent1:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:38 am

vikinblue wrote:ageed,lots of our ancestors have died over the years to make this country 'great',and we sit back and watch it get destroyed by the wank government we got in power,and we've had some wank leaders over the years eh! :old: :violent1:

Yes We have become a Very Soft Nation.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
vikinblue wrote:ageed,lots of our ancestors have died over the years to make this country 'great',and we sit back and watch it get destroyed by the wank government we got in power,and we've had some wank leaders over the years eh! :old: :violent1:

Yes We have become a Very Soft Nation.

Totally agree. I sometimes think what the Government would have to do to get everyone on the streets protesting.Take the petrol prices for example, we have the most expensive fuel tax in Europe by a mile and what do we do about it? a few lorry drivers drive down to London and beep their horns. I don't much like the French but fair play to them, they would have blockaded their ports and forced their government into a climbdown as they have a healthy history of revolution, so yes Annis we have certainly become a nation of softies who are prepared to settle for second best. Unfortunately its a bit like that with some city fans and Dave Jones so in his case I say "bring on the revolution". For all those loyal DJ fans who are determined to keep him to the bitter end, I leave you with this quote from the film The Hunt for Red October "A little revolution, now and then, is a healthy thing, don't you think? ...

Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:56 pm

ninianblue wrote:fair play they fight for there rights, and us brits just let the goverment , take the piss out of us, with all the cuts the goverment are making, we just take it on the chin, good ole brits aye :roll:

I HAVE SAID THAT FOR YEARS, AND IT WILL GO ON AND ON COS THEY GOT NO BALLS!

Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:05 pm

I HAVE SAID THAT FOR YEARS, AND IT WILL GO ON AND ON COS THEY GOT NO BALLS!
IN THE 60/70s I WAS PREPERD TO GO TO JAIL FOR MY BELIVES IN MY COUNTRY AND STILL AM ,WE DIDNT LAY DOWN TO THE ENGLISH GOVERMENT WE DID WHAT WE HAD TO DO. BUT TODAY THE PEPLOE DONT HAVE THE SAME KIND OF BALLS .

Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:49 pm

Midfield general wrote:
ninianblue wrote:fair play they fight for there rights, and us brits just let the goverment , take the piss out of us, with all the cuts the goverment are making, we just take it on the chin, good ole brits aye :roll:

Cuts need to be made due to bad management of the previous Labour governments. This country has never been great since the days of Maggie as she was the best leader this country has had since Churchill!!!

a pint of what your on please :lol:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:34 pm

Midfield general wrote:

Cuts need to be made due to bad management of the previous Labour governments. This country has never been great since the days of Maggie as she was the best leader this country has had since Churchill!!!

There is so much wrong with that statement, I can only assusme its a giant wind up.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:39 pm

Midfield general wrote:

SO you back up someone that sends in troops to kill Welsh people then ?
My God You just have to be SAIS ?

Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:43 pm

How the f**k can you compare our Government making much needed cuts, to Egypt?

Now I'm not a fan of Clegg or Cameron but we need to make cuts, we are spending too much and therefore it needs to change. It's simple economics and it'd have needed to happen at some point. You can deny it but we are spending more than we actually have.

And if you're still skeptical about the need for cuts : http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=defici ... 64e83688d9

But to compare this to Egypt is just ignorant. Egypt are fighting for their freedom, for democracy. They are fighting for basic human rights that you and me both take for granted. You and I have the right to vote, a right to a fair trial, a corrupt free government, a fair minimum wage. They have none of these things.

And I don't see you out there organising protests, so I don't see the point in you complaining about others "taking it on the chin".

Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:48 pm

MyNameIsAled wrote:How the f**k can you compare our Government making much needed cuts, to Egypt?

Now I'm not a fan of Clegg or Cameron but we need to make cuts, we are spending too much and therefore it needs to change. It's simple economics and it'd have needed to happen at some point. You can deny it but we are spending more than we actually have.

And if you're still skeptical about the need for cuts : http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=defici ... 64e83688d9

But to compare this to Egypt is just ignorant. Egypt are fighting for their freedom, for democracy. They are fighting for basic human rights that you and me both take for granted. You and I have the right to vote, a right to a fair trial, a corrupt free government, a fair minimum wage. They have none of these things.

And I don't see you out there organising protests, so I don't see the point in you complaining about others "taking it on the chin".

I agree with everything you say apart from the free trial bit, given the sentences recently handed out to fans.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:16 pm

You are talking about a country that has great history some of the best history in the world and other country's for years have taken out works of art and smuggled other priceless artifacts that some people in that government sold out too, for there own gain. And profit That's selling all Egyptian peoples history and heritage for the profit of just a few. That to me smells of greed while other people can hardly feed there family's. I hope them people get what they want fair play! And they have the courage to stand and fight for what they want. Unlike the people of this country. Who can only talk about it and do nothing about it but complain. Them Egyptians have my full respect.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:33 pm

Read your history befoe you shout your mouth off , Churchil I said , but she to was a cow , turned the valleys into ghost towns

Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:55 pm

maggie do the :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
maggie do the :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

history books will in time show that maggie & churchill were the two most loved & hated PMs we've had but also the two that will be remembered alot longer than Blair, Brown etc

Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:59 pm

Look I tell you what as its obvious from your question mark in your last post, you knew nothing about Churchill
And the killing of the Welsh people. You have no real idea of what the hell you are talking about. So I do not wish to have a battle of whit's with someone that completely unarmed ok .So in future I will just ignore all you say.