Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

New to forum and disgrace

Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:58 am

I'm new member to this forum but I've been watching it(stalking it) for a few months now. But I honestly can't believe the sentences given out the last few days, it's a disgrace people wit jobs and family's been given 16 months prison, thas a very long time and u got smack heads breaking in houses pinching cars and mugging people and they get about 10 cautions before they go down. The government gota sort this country out and it's priorities!!!!! Sorry if it's a bad post or I ain't introduced myself but any questions please ask. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: New to forum and disgrace

Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:02 am

welcolme aboard,,,,,, not just these city fans, but in general, the law in the country is a joke,

Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:05 am

if i stole a tin of beans from tesco, and you stole a tin of beans from asda, i bet we would not have the same punishment?

Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:10 am

Thanks for the welcome haha, but it is u get sex offenders having less sentences. My opinion, I go home and away as often as I can and all it is, is banter a bit of scuffles now and again but thas football and all part of it. Knowone gets murdered it's just passion, and I feel strongly for these people who have gone to jail and have good jobs and family's, children etc.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:19 am

Valleybluebird wrote:Thanks for the welcome haha, but it is u get sex offenders having less sentences. My opinion, I go home and away as often as I can and all it is, is banter a bit of scuffles now and again but thas football and all part of it. Knowone gets murdered it's just passion, and I feel strongly for these people who have gone to jail and have good jobs and family's, children etc.

i supose people wont agree with you, but i grew up following the city in the late 70s onwards, going to away games, and some home,was exciting, loved the big games where you know it would kick off, got the adrenalin going, im over that now, but i can see how the youngsters still find it exciting, :roll: