Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

daya

Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:03 am

ive been on the cardiff messageboards for a good number of years, and in my time on them, ive come across daya, i met daya once in the grandstand bar in the old ninian park,, but got to be honest, hes what a messageboard needs, hes everything, hes, controversial, sometimes funny, arrogant,,windup merchant, annoying, etc, etc,and, hes a city fan, dont listen to him, when he says he supports west ham, i like the guy, , and for those of you that are thinking , hes only after a job, i havent applied,, :ayatollah:

Re: daya

Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:05 am

ninianblue wrote:ive been on the cardiff messageboards for a good number of years, and in my time on them, ive come across daya, i met daya once in the grandstand bar in the old ninian park,, but got to be honest, hes what a messageboard needs, hes everything, hes, controversial, sometimes funny, arrogant,,windup merchant, annoying, etc, etc,and, hes a city fan, dont listen to him, when he says he supports west ham, i like the guy, , and for those of you that are thinking , hes only after a job, i havent applied,, :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: your hired !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:08 am

daya i find you intresting, meaning,,, know one knows whats coming up next from you?

Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:17 am

ninianblue wrote:daya i find you intresting, meaning,,, know one knows whats coming up next from you?

depends on what mood im in lol lol

seriously though most of its just fun, i find it hard to take messageboards seriously - but i also cant hack snipers and bullshitters like RIDOFRID also cant hack wannabe close to club fans .

theres more factions amongst supporters than Al Queda!! trusts, forums, fund raisers, blardy blardy bla. :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:19 am

take big gwyn ram........ he rattles and rattles on about user names people use! when in fact hes got 3 or 4 himself!!!!

you couldnt make it up could you!!

Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:32 am

:lol:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:38 am

Then theres ridofrid or should we name him rid quick run. he spouts off a load of f*cking bollocks and then back tracks quicker than the italian army!

Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:39 am

this is just my part of fun, i come home from work, get the boy to bed, sit here, after a few talk bollox,,, , the thing is though, if you got authority on here, you got to be accountable for your actions, were as i, can say, sorry about last night guys had to many to drink, sorry, and case closed, :roll:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:10 am

ninianblue wrote:ive been on the cardiff messageboards for a good number of years, and in my time on them, ive come across daya, i met daya once in the grandstand bar in the old ninian park,, but got to be honest, hes what a messageboard needs, hes everything, hes, controversial, sometimes funny, arrogant,,windup merchant, annoying, etc, etc,and, hes a city fan, dont listen to him, when he says he supports west ham, i like the guy, , and for those of you that are thinking , hes only after a job, i havent applied,, :ayatollah:

i dont know him,and agreed you never know whats coming,but i think he is only happy when knocking things down,but as i say,i dont know him and a message on here has no feeling of the person writting it,probably an intresting guy to talk to. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:24 am

naaa..he's a SECRET YEEOOVIL TOWN fan on the :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: quiet

Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:27 am

He owes me £10. :D

Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:25 am

i think he should change his user name to marmite! you either love him or hate him :lol: i quite like some of his quips :old:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:49 pm

I bought a pine wardrobe off Daya 10 years ago, and it hasn't fallen apart, so Daya will allways be a top man in my eyes :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:53 pm

If I see Daya's name on a post I always read it, I may not always agree with him, but he, like it was said earlier is what we need on the message board !

Never met the guy, but I bet he's great to have a night out with !