Re: The real pride of Wales...

Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:32 pm

What a total fekin embarassment!!

Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:37 pm

Wow whats all that about? :?

Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:42 pm

C-MOB wrote:Wow whats all that about? :?

thats what those cunts are like mate. they dunno who they are. total fuckin joke.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:45 pm

They sing God Save the Queen, Rule Bitania have loads of Union Jackets have a large BNP following

Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:46 pm

maesteg bluebird wrote:

thats what those cunts are like mate. they dunno who they are. total fuckin joke.

That is mad maesteg, do other Jacks fans have this or is this some little rebellious crew? They would get slapped at England games with that rag.

ccfc-your lying right?

Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:48 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:49 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote::oops: :lol:

:lol: :lol: Billy H would be at home with the little Englanders down west...wouldn't you bill, God save the queen, rule britannia blah fukin blah.

Welsh not british

Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:50 pm

They MIGHT just be english jack b*stard fans?

Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:50 pm

C-MOB wrote:
maesteg bluebird wrote:

That is mad maesteg, do other Jacks fans have this or is this some little rebellious crew? They would get slapped at England games with that rag.

ccfc-your lying right?

nah, quite a lot of em wave em. not all i may add. loads hate the other lot for waving those flags. they're a very confused and mixed up lot, them gypo's :roll:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:51 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:They MIGHT just be english jack b*stard fans?

Doubt it alot them follow the EDL/BNP also we've got English fan's don't see them with Cardiff city on a english flag.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:54 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:They MIGHT just be english jack b*stard fans?

Doubt it alot them follow the EDL/BNP also we've got English fan's don't see them with Cardiff city on a english flag.

Oh yeah, true. Just wouldn't surprise me either - can't say I'd object if an english city fan had a st georges cross with our clubs name on it. Bluebirds and all that :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:55 pm

But like C-MOB said the English fans would go mental if they saw it :lol:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:57 pm

i remember years ago when they came to ninian park, they had flags that read "leeds united jacks" and "chelsea jacks". and of course, the ol' union jack with "swansea loyal" on it :evil:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:57 pm

tommy Barry wrote:
Llantrisant Blue. wrote::oops: :lol:

:lol: :lol: Billy H would be at home with the little Englanders down west...wouldn't you bill, God save the queen, rule britannia blah fukin blah.

Welsh not british

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:05 am

They should do medical research on them :lol:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:14 am

i must step in here as this english flag thing with the jacks is done to wind us more than anything . maesteg blue i also remember an english flag with cardiff jacks on the old grangend early 90's .

don't know why people are so hooked up on such events. they crave attention and as can be seen works !

Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:17 am

MOZZER1 wrote:i must step in here as this english flag thing with the jacks is done to wind us more than anything . maesteg blue i also remember an english flag with cardiff jacks on the old grangend early 90's .

don't know why people are so hooked up on such events. they crave attention and as can be seen works !

i do think it could be english fans who support the jacks hence the flag ..which i've no prob with

moz how are you enjoying maesteg fella