Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

if naylor plays sunday we should.......

Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:58 pm

get behind him and sing 'naylor do the ayatallah' :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

give him the lift he needs :old:

please make this a sticky

Re: if naylor plays sunday we should.......

Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:09 pm

I agree but after the 1st 15mins watching him get skinned 3-4 times by dyer and probly will not even touch the ball as swansea will pass it around for fun as normal due to dj not having a clue eg/pressing or man marking instructions/formation to counteract the scum then the faith and backing the whole team kind of goes it will go fast trust me if we dont see the ball this weekend like last 3derbys :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:14 pm

but if dj plays him if we can get the away end chanting to do the :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: it can only give him a lift, it cant do any harm ???

he coped well aganst them in november !

Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:19 pm

dj being stubborn, will start with naylor, hopefully 0-0 or better for us, then taken off, then we go on to win the game :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:27 pm

ristey1927 wrote:but if dj plays him if we can get the away end chanting to do the :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: it can only give him a lift, it cant do any harm ???

he coped well aganst them in november !

i agree he did well in november
some on here are talking utter nonsence. all ive heard is how dyer will do this and sinclair will do that..
why dont they f**k off and support the team that them pair of twats play for..

Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:26 am

Naylor needs encouragement not boos. Booing any player is guaranteed to bring down the morale of the whole team. After all they will think who is going to be next? You were all on Hudson's back not so long ago.
Naylor is trying hard and he is wearing the shirt, so give him your support. If you have to slag someone direct it towards the man who selected him.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:28 am

Yes, we should encourage him. He'll need it, if it's true the players were complaining about him on the pitch and in dressing room for the two reading goals

Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:51 am

Should never boo 1 of our own players during the game, do not get me wrong I think Naylor was terrible Tuesday against Reading and has cost us games but start booing the lad and it is bound to affect him.

Get real if Naylor has a bad game and dyer and sinclair will eat him up do not under estimate them pair of shits I hope Naylor has a great game but he needs to improve I think he should be dropped but if he plays I pray he has a great game