Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

some of the shit towards naylor is disgusting

Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:18 pm

tidy opinions and debate fair enough but some of the stuff on here is out of order.
apparently some of the players read this board and have no doubt read the shit thats been spilled about naylor.
i hope they give him the support and encouragement that he needs if hes picked because he wont get it from alot of the so called fans the same way he didnt get it against reading when he did something wrong and was booed..
well i hope he plays now and shoves all the shit hes had back down the so called fans throats by having a great game..
he's not the best but he gives 100% and if he wears the city shirt he gets my support..
he played against a team consisting of dyer and sinclair at the ccs did he let any of them score?

Re: some of the shit towards naylor is disgusting

Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:21 pm

Fair points. I hope I didn't post anything disgusting about him, I actually feel sorry for him when I hear some comments about him. Needs our support whether he plays or not.

naylor is shit and disgusting

Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:23 pm

Yes, indeed :D

Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:26 pm

i coudnt believe fans booed him against reading then come on here to see people calling him in their words a c**t etc
dave jones picks him. whats he supposed to say sorry dave i cant?
your right mate he needs our support starting sunday he must be feeling aweful i can see he gives 100% he hasnt come here just to pick up wages...
if he plays remember NAYLOR IS A BLUEBIRD :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:41 pm

naylor is the weak link in the team,you dont have to be a sky pundit to notice it, dj, can see it but hes got something over him, gone are the days of players loyalty,if a player dont, or cant perform, bye thanks, next one in, thats how it is now

Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:44 pm

ninianblue wrote:naylor is the weak link in the team,you dont have to be a sky pundit to notice it, dj, can see it but hes got something over him, gone are the days of players loyalty,if a player dont, or cant perform, bye thanks, next one in, thats how it is now

i know hes not the best but he has my support if he plays

Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:51 pm

the problem is, some people are living in the 80s, we had players that wasnt very good, but they gave 100%, that dont wash no more, were not a 3rd division team no more, i repeat, if you cant,or,dont perform, your out,,, no cotton wool at this level?

Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:29 pm

ninianblue wrote:the problem is, some people are living in the 80s, we had players that wasnt very good, but they gave 100%, that dont wash no more, were not a 3rd division team no more, i repeat, if you cant,or,dont perform, your out,,, no cotton wool at this level?

but if the manager picks him?? we should boo him because it isnt the 80s??

Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:41 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:
ninianblue wrote:the problem is, some people are living in the 80s, we had players that wasnt very good, but they gave 100%, that dont wash no more, were not a 3rd division team no more, i repeat, if you cant,or,dont perform, your out,,, no cotton wool at this level?

but if the manager picks him?? we should boo him because it isnt the 80s??

dj knows we the fans dont rate naylor one bit, dj is playing naylor, so one time hes going to score the winner, yeah, maybe sunday, and dj wants to stick his two fingers up to us ,and say, i told you so, you were wrong,,,,,,, nevermind the other 12 points he cost us,

Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:47 pm

He had a few shockers, then showed great strength and courage in playing well against norwich, watford, leeds etc.

He seems a nice guy, even Septic fans liked him as a person.

Dave Jones is a football manager, 800k a year - he should be able to identify Lee's weaknesses, and readjust the team accordingly so that his positives can flourish, his negatives balanced by other team members. It is not all Naylors doing.

And besides that, he tries.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:02 am

We do seem to have a element who pick a player out & critiscise their every mistake. It was Hudson last season & this season it's Naylor, how can anyone perform when they're booed for every mistake? He's a Bluebird & we need the players to have the confidence to perform in the run-in.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:03 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:He had a few shockers, then showed great strength and courage in playing well against norwich, watford, leeds etc.

He seems a nice guy, even Septic fans liked him as a person.

Dave Jones is a football manager, 800k a year - he should be able to identify Lee's weaknesses, and readjust the team accordingly so that his positives can flourish, his negatives balanced by other team members. It is not all Naylors doing.

And besides that, he tries.

Naylor was a really good player when he was younger even play for england , he use to make really great run to back up the wing and could get back to cover again no problem. The only problem he had was attackers could turn him too easy and once beat he wouldnt chase the guy down.o that not true ! He would but only now and again.

naylor is so shit it's disgusting

Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:16 am

hmmmmm, not sure what to think