Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: THAT'S WHY WE'RE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!

Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:12 pm

Stan,.

you are going through a lot of detail to justify yourself here.
How do we know you are telling the truth.
You seem a nice guy but all the Qpr fans I have met have been horrible bastards.
Why should we trust you???????????

Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:18 pm

spike ferndale wrote:Stan,.

you are going through a lot of detail to justify yourself here.
How do we know you are telling the truth.
You seem a nice guy but all the Qpr fans I have met have been horrible bastards.
Why should we trust you???????????

Spike mate I don't need to justify myself geez you spoke about spending I simply outlined you were mistaken (as many are) google it you will see in black and white we have spent no more than £2.5m this season. Your wage bill is more than ours without a doubt mate.

Our board told NW we would not pay fees in January as we don't need to, the fans were pissed off but look whats happened what do we know.

And you can trust me because I'm a nice fella & like an honest debate. And I must say sir you seem like a decent enough chap yourself. :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:45 pm

C-MOB wrote:Not gloating lads but was that a Neil Warnock inspired performance or what?

10 men after 42 mins & we battled battled battled until we got that goal. I said to a pal we could play till next Friday & not score tonight but that's what we're all about this year we never give up.

Taarabt having another away game off day but we showed we're not a 1 man team.

Anyway another game gone towards our target. Genuinely hope you beat the pikeys on Sunday as they need stopping at the moment.

My nails are in bits... :lol:

couldnt agree more! we keep waiting for you to loose but it dont happen very often! champions in my opinion, with the mighty bloooooobirds second! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: