Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just love it - GOD SAVE OUR QUEEN

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:46 pm

Hairs on the back of your neck.

Re: Just love it - GOD SAVE OUR QUEEN

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:48 pm

People gonna slate you for this Daya. But its one of my favourite anthems (Welsh being my favourite) rule britannia!

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:48 pm

And from what i have been told all the way down your back :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:49 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:And from what i have been told all the way down your back :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:49 pm

never see footballers show the passion of rugby players like that

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:51 pm

:sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :violent1: :violent1: :violent1: :violent1: :violent1: :violent1: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:54 pm

I think they should have Jerusalem as the anthem instead of that depressing lullaby

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:59 pm

ccfc-louis wrote:I think they should have Jerusalem as the anthem instead of that depressing lullaby

I think you should learn the words to yours first :lol:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:01 pm

Daya wrote:
ccfc-louis wrote:I think they should have Jerusalem as the anthem instead of that depressing lullaby

I think I know the words buddy :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:03 pm

ccfc-louis wrote:
Daya wrote:

I think I know the words buddy :ayatollah:

go on then tell me em and teach your fellow Countrymen them at the same time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:06 pm

http://www.google.co.uk/url?url=http:// ... oQ&cad=rja

Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:07 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:10 pm

Daya pissed again sad really!

Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:20 pm

Bollocks to the queen! :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:34 pm

Hurley wrote:Bollocks to the queen! :ayatollah:

This :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:35 pm

shove ur queen up yer arse and fack brittania

Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:54 pm

God save the queen
The fascist regime
They made you a moron
Potential H-bomb

God save the queen
She ain't no human being
There is no future
In England's dreaming

Don't be told what you want
Don't be told what you need
There's no future, no future,
No future for you

God save the queen
We mean it man
We love our queen
God saves

God save the queen
'Cause tourists are money
And our figurehead
Is not what she seems

Oh God save history
God save your mad parade
Oh Lord God have mercy
All crimes are paid

When there's no future
How can there be sin
We're the flowers in the dustbin
We're the poison in your human machine
We're the future, your future

God save the queen
We mean it man
We love our queen
God saves

God save the queen
We mean it man
And there is no future
In England's dreaming

No future, no future,
No future for you
No future, no future,
No future for me

No future, no future,
No future for you
No future, no future
For you
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:23 pm

Sex pistols one is what it's about,Welsh not British!

Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:38 pm

f**k the queen and the union jack! turns my fuckin stomach. leave all that to those thick, inbred cunts sunday down the puberty.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:41 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:People gonna slate you for this Daya. But its one of my favourite anthems (Welsh being my favourite) rule britannia!

Billy, the queens a fuking slut...And Merthyr is one of the poorest towns in Europe thanks to "Brittania".

But if it makes you happy....Go for it you simple little fuker.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:14 pm

Daya wrote:Hairs on the back of your neck.

She isn't our Queen................and shes German, if that floats your boat then thata fine with us.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:41 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
Daya wrote:Hairs on the back of your neck.

She isn't our Queen................and shes German, if that floats your boat then thata fine with us.

OI! We dont want her.... Image

Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:43 pm

I like Rule Britannia, not fussed on GSTQ (tune wise)

Surprisingly, given my Irishness, I also like The Sash and The Billy Boys. Tuneeeeees

Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:43 pm

ridofrid wrote:Daya pissed again sad really!

Sniping now Ridofrid. You fail to reply to your lies on here but again make wild accusations.

The funny thing is I gave up drinking last year! im tee total. had many a great time on the piss but decided now 44 nearly 45 to look after my health a little better and throughly enjoy it too.

Mind you with your false lies tonight - i think you need a drink now you have been exposed as a liar.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:01 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:I like Rule Britannia, not fussed on GSTQ (tune wise)

Surprisingly, given my Irishness, I also like The Sash and The Billy Boys. Tuneeeeees

You like a load of anti Irish sectarian bull crap, yet you're from an Irish background....Why?

Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:10 am

tommy Barry wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:I like Rule Britannia, not fussed on GSTQ (tune wise)

You like a load of anti Irish sectarian bull crap, yet you're from an Irish background....Why?

Why not?

Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:21 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
tommy Barry wrote:

Why not?

No reason why not at all if self loathing horseshite floats your boat matey.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:26 am

Good tune though hey!

Although i think the English should go for a Tina Turner number myself

" Simply the best"

Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:26 am

I hate Celtic, so do Rangers. Natural meeting of two minds, no?

As for self loathing? Nah, I'm proud of my irish side for being tolerant, fair minded and not getting offended by a few wee songs.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:34 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:I hate Celtic, so do Rangers. Natural meeting of two minds, no?

As for self loathing? Nah, I'm proud of my irish side for being tolerant, fair minded and not getting offended by a few wee songs.

Hello Hello...A song that glorifies a fascist Glasgow knife gang that murdered Paddies in Glasgow...Fair minded tolerance be fuked :lol: