Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We know the Police monitor forums so ........

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:26 pm

Would you please come on here and give your honest view of the tread below

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=35632

Too give the sentences that have been dished out to fans of both side for no more than hand bags at dawn is an absolute disgrace and makes a complete mockery of the justice system IMO.

We have seen far worse in recent weeks by students who get no more than few lines of 'I promise to pay higher fees in future'.

Its about time the judges who sit in ivory towers come down to earth and the police realise they serve the public and not rule them.

All I can say is I truly hope their appeals are successful.

Re: We know the Police monitor forums so ........

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:47 pm

Who cares about the police monitoring this?

Why dont we start a thread f.a.o. "the law" a.k.a joke!!!!

Boys have been given very harsh sentences as we all know, so we just need to all stand together, let the police or who ever else for that matter read this thread and maybe something will finially hit home that these lads DID NOT deserve what they got. Its ok to be a wife beater, paedo, and all those other sicko's out there, but it's illegal to do what you love and watch city. This was a setup by the met, also as we all know they wanted it more than any mob of cardiff or any m ob of chelsea, if they didn't there would be a lock in after game to prevent the inevetable.

I also heard chelsea's hooligans that had been banned for previous football convictions were ina pub opposite the away exit gate, now i thought that when your banned your not allowed anywhere near a football stadium on matchday at least 3hours before kick-off and also 3hours after, in that case what were they doing there???

I COULD GO ON & ON JUST HOPE YOU AGREE WITH ME HERE LADS!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ALL THE BEST EVERYONE AFFECTED

KEEP THE FAITH!!!! :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:06 pm

I dont think it is the police that is the problem. The problem lies with those hearing the cases and setting the sentences.

Im very tolerant of the law and never been in trouble but, for the life of me, I am struggling to accept how these sentences can be considered as anywhere near fair.

I think some sort of judicial review is called for.

Now Ive just witnessed two Rugby Players Head Butt each other. One Welsh and One English. Football players, across the country, will carry out an assault against opposing players this weekend and probably every other weekend this year. None of these will be sentenced and, in all honesty, none will even be arrested.

Why is the law different for different people?

Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:41 pm

the police are now just a paramilitary org employed to enforce unjust laws and collect revenue not to protect and serve , the first thing you think when you see a copper is what can he do me for imo

Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:49 pm

Think they will pull a good firm for Sunday fair play they are well organised and wear matching uniforms :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:06 pm

OH AI THE OVERTIME - MONEY GRABBING PATROL WILL BE OUT IN FORCE TO BULLY FOOTBALL FANS AS PER USUAL EVERY WEEKEND.. WHY SHOULD THIS WEEKEND DIFFER TO ANY OTHER???????????????

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:17 pm

to the the polce reading is.......... f**k OFF AND DIE.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:23 pm

welshdougie wrote:to the the polce reading is.......... f**k OFF AND DIE.

I'LL SECOND THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE REST OF THE LAW CAN GO AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:44 pm

Reidy wrote:the police are now just a paramilitary org employed to enforce unjust laws and collect revenue not to protect and serve , the first thing you think when you see a copper is what can he do me for imo

Agree 100% - a paramilitary group is exaclty what they are but with government backing. Not impartial and somehow because we are now all terrorsiss they can carry guns without it ever being voted upon in parliament and lock you up without ever having the need to explain why. Democracy in the UK - don't make me laugh.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:00 pm

:thefinger: :thefinger: