Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We Will Win Sunday

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:07 pm

We will win on Sunday - Jay is back to rock the Jacks. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: We Will Win Sunday

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:11 pm

2-0 DY!! 8-)
I can feel it in my water :shock:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:13 pm

Yep I reckon we will win also, lets hope its by about 3-0 :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:14 pm

I'm going 3-1 to the good guys. Jay 1, Chops 2 and a Naylor OG.

Tate breaks his hooter in a nasty clash with the post.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:24 pm

Damned Yank wrote:I'm going 3-1 to the good guys. Jay 1, Chops 2 and a Naylor OG.

Tate breaks his hooter in a nasty clash with the post.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i'd love Tate to be in a fuc*ing head on collision with the post and him being sent to hospital. tw*t.

P.S i dont like Tate.

:ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:16 pm

naylor could become a city cult figure, tate having to retire from the game as naylor, broke both his legs :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:21 pm

naylor already is a cult figure... or is he just in a cult???

A cult that worships the art of missing tackles, falling at a winger's feet and giving the ball away :lol:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:28 pm

Damned Yank wrote:naylor already is a cult figure... or is he just in a cult???

A cult that worships the art of missing tackles, falling at a winger's feet and giving the ball away :lol:

You know DJ will pick him on Sunday, I am starting to feel sorry for him, I bet he cant believe he still gets on the team sheet. I mean he has that "please f*cking drop me look about him every time he takes the field"

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:10 pm

Dange wrote:2-0 DY!! 8-)
I can feel it in my water :shock:

i think its the hard stuff kicking in not the water.... :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:44 am

now after severl stellas I'm goin for 4-1!

Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:53 am

Damned Yank wrote:now after severl stellas I'm goin for 4-1!

me to lol :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:00 am

At least Jay B doesn't just see it as another game. His latest tweet

"Having a massage getting my body right for war on Sunday !!! "
about 11 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:16 pm

Trust in the yankee and he will deliver!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:41 pm

Damned Yank wrote:Trust in the yankee and he will deliver!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I can't fault you I was not confident but the team were brilliant :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: