Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A Bristol City fan said this to me today !!

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:43 pm

That Swansea City was the best team to go to the Gate this season by far, they just couldn't get the ball off them. That was hard to take i tell you.
But come Sunday for the first time as i can remember the Jacks are firm favorites for the first time in memory, Now i find this hard to take for many reasons.
1/ They have a smaller stadium
2/ There average crowds are 10 000 behind us
3/ There Budget is a lot less than ours, A bit like Spar and Harrods
4/ We have the best squad in living memory with Prem players such as Bellamy, Ramsey, Olly, we have quality players such as Chopra, Bothroyd, Burke, Whittingham, Mcnaughton, A squad any manager outside or even in it would drool over.
5/ Our Manager Dave "Turkey" Jones is the highest paid manager outside the Premiere
6/ Swansea have a very modest squad but they play for each other with some added quality players IE Pratley and Sinclair.

So Mr Jones thank you for making our club a massive Joke that everyone is laughing about. Only you can make us so massive underdogs, Swansea is a club that lives to there means but puts together a decent team for a fraction of ours and appoints a manager that can actually manage. You insist on playing Lee Naylor which is probably the worst left back that i can remember. The amount of points this fella has cost us is massive . But you drop Chopra because he has played well, is a constant menace to the opposition and actually wins us games, you my fella are a fraud and a Turkey. And with the best squad in living memory you have single handidly made us underdogs in a game you could not give a shit about.
As you can guess i don't rate you one jot not that you care and also i know for a fact you read this Forum so i really hope you read this .

Re: A Bristol City fan said this to me today !!

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:48 pm

fu..ing spot on mate great post

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:52 pm

And like other Turkeys, he's fucked after Christmas.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:53 pm

I can imagine this reality will hit quite a few if we lose this Sunday.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:54 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:That Swansea City was the best team to go to the Gate this season by far, they just couldn't get the ball off them. That was hard to take i tell you.
But come Sunday for the first time as i can remember the Jacks are firm favorites for the first time in memory, Now i find this hard to take for many reasons.
4/ We have the best squad in living memory with Prem players such as Bellamy, Ramsey, Olly, we have quality players such as Chopra, Bothroyd, Burke, Whittingham, Mcnaughton, A squad any manager outside or even in it would drool over.
5/ Our Manager Dave "Turkey" Jones is the highest paid manager outside the Premiere
6/ Swansea have a very modest squad but they play for each other with some added quality players IE Pratley and Sinclair.

So Mr Jones thank you for making our club a massive Joke that everyone is laughing about. Only you can make us so massive underdogs, Swansea is a club that lives to there means but puts together a decent team for a fraction of ours and appoints a manager that can actually manage. You insist on playing Lee Naylor which is probably the worst left back that i can remember. The amount of points this fella has cost us is massive . But you drop Chopra because he has played well, is a constant menace to the opposition and actually wins us games, you my fella are a fraud and a Turkey. And with the best squad in living memory you have single handidly made us underdogs in a game you could not give a shit about.
As you can guess i don't rate you one jot not that you care and also i know for a fact you read this Forum so i really hope you read this .

steve,can you tell this worzel,that he has now officially become a clown like the rest of the city fans,oww and tell him D.J said so,no really your mate is totally correct :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:02 pm

Aye and we were the best to play there last year, scored 6 and could have been 8, and where did that get us??

If we score first Sunday I honestly believe we will run riot, and that tw*t Tate wont know what day it is.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:15 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:That Swansea City was the best team to go to the Gate this season by far, they just couldn't get the ball off them. That was hard to take i tell you.

Ignore the Wurzel twat-he's trying to wind you up.
Swansea are a good side (crikey that hurt to say that) but we are better. Wurzels hate us and we were shit against them.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:19 pm

Everyone in the Mess room at work were laughing and taking the piss out of our star studded team. I made a joke of it but deep down that hurt and i know why they were all laughing. Other people can see it why cant the majority of our supporters see it. At the end of the season they will see it thats for sure :cry:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:22 pm

Gareth this chap is a season ticket holder and he mentioned it earlier in the week as well when i wasn't there. He said he called it as he saw it and was telling the truth . And even though he is a shit head i do respect his opinion as he gave it.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:24 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Gareth this chap is a season ticket holder and he mentioned it earlier in the week as well when i wasn't there. He said he called it as he saw it and was telling the truth . And even though he is a shit head i do respect his opinion as he gave it.

i think you need to drop a spent uranium tablet in his tea and watch him go :mrgreen: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:26 pm

krab wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Gareth this chap is a season ticket holder and he mentioned it earlier in the week as well when i wasn't there. He said he called it as he saw it and was telling the truth . And even though he is a shit head i do respect his opinion as he gave it.

i think you need to drop a spent uranium tablet in his tea and watch him go :mrgreen: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Perhaps i can sneak a few into the Jacks changing room on Sunday Chief :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:29 pm

Thing is Leeds fans would say we are the best team to go there, QPR would say Watford are best team to go to Loftus Road whilst Leicester fans might say Pompey are best team they have seen. Bollocks to the wurzel-tell him one swallow does not make a summer.

On Sunday we are well overdue some luck against the vermin. They have been lucky not to have more than a couple of big players out at anyone time over past 3 years. Plus i'm a believer in karma and tate, britton, williams and pratley all deserve a taste of it following antics over the years.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:36 pm

Spot on ! it really is getting to me this season that Jones has had resources that no other Cardiff Manager has had in the 30 odd years I've followed city and through his stubbornness and lack of tactical nouse, he is wasting a golden opportunity to take us up into the promised land.

I honestly believe that if he was given the entire Man Utd squad he'd fook it up. Lets face the facts 18 games left we need at least 12 wins. We have only managed 4 in the last 16 games. He will walk away with all his money and will never give Cardiff another thought. We will be left ruing the Malaysian golden ticket we were given but with the chance wasted they will be gone and the dream will die again for many a year if ever.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:37 pm

LUCK !! What luck will we need when Jones plays Naylor, drops Chopra, plays Jet down the Middle, plays Ramsey as a defensive Midfielder, plays Jay on the wing. And generally hand the Scum the game on a plate.

f**k am i miserable tonight or what ?. Even the Dogs ignoring me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:38 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:LUCK !! What luck will we need when Jones plays Naylor, drops Chopra, plays Jet down the Middle, plays Ramsey as a defensive Midfielder, plays Jay on the wing. And generally hand the Scum the game on a plate.

f**k am i miserable tonight or what ?. Even the Dogs ignoring me :lol: :lol: :lol:

positive thoughts Nuclear Blue-we're going up as fooking champions

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:46 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:LUCK !! What luck will we need when Jones plays Naylor, drops Chopra, plays Jet down the Middle, plays Ramsey as a defensive Midfielder, plays Jay on the wing. And generally hand the Scum the game on a plate.

Send over those happy pills Chief :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:08 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Send over those happy pills Chief :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alcohol is the drug of choice in Andover Nuclear. Get some down yr neck. Then go on Paddy Power and put a couple of quid on CCFC to win 2-0 with Sir Craig scoring 1st. 60-1. You know it makes sense.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:10 pm

f**k am i miserable tonight or what ?. Even the Dogs ignoring me :lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote]
positive thoughts Nuclear Blue-we're going up as fooking champions[/quote]
Send over those happy pills Chief :lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote]
Alcohol is the drug of choice in Andover Nuclear. Get some down yr neck. Then go on Paddy Power and put a couple of quid on CCFC to win 2-0 with Sir Craig scoring 1st. 60-1. You know it makes sense.[/quote]
I hope and pray you are right Chief. And i will take your advice i am going to make a trek to the fridge and drag out another Bow

Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:13 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:f**k am i miserable tonight or what ?. Even the Dogs ignoring me :lol: :lol: :lol:

positive thoughts Nuclear Blue-we're going up as fooking champions[/quote]
Alcohol is the drug of choice in Andover Nuclear. Get some down yr neck. Then go on Paddy Power and put a couple of quid on CCFC to win 2-0 with Sir Craig scoring 1st. 60-1. You know it makes sense.[/quote]
I hope and pray you are right Chief. And i will take your advice i am going to make a trek to the fridge and drag out another Bow [/quote]
Wiltsy is always right-trust in me Nuke! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ps i'm not that confident about sunday but do believe our luck is due to change.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:20 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:f**k am i miserable tonight or what ?. Even the Dogs ignoring me :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope and pray you are right Chief. And i will take your advice i am going to make a trek to the fridge and drag out another Bow [/quote]
Wiltsy is always right-trust in me Nuke! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ps i'm not that confident about sunday but do believe our luck is due to change.[/quote]
Luck does not need to change. But our manager !!!!!!!!!!

Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:36 pm

nice one Steve I agree in lots of ways :ayatollah: but Bristol city are shit! they were good against us but they played out of there skins and we were shite.
I know another season ticket holder at Bcfc and he said they were ok but bcfc were aweful.

Lets hope we win on sunday

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:23 pm

placid-casual wrote:nice one Steve I agree in lots of ways :ayatollah: but Bristol city are shit! they were good against us but they played out of there skins and we were shite.
I know another season ticket holder at Bcfc and he said they were ok but bcfc were aweful.

Lets hope we win on sunday

Cheers Jules. Yeah hope to win on Sunday and shut those Gypos up. But i fear the worst :cry: :cry:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:40 pm

I'm Bristol City and the honest truth is that Swansea played us off the park. They are by far the best team at City this season.
It's hard to tell how we played because we couldn't get the f'n ball !! :lol:
Your game will be different though, derbys always are.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:48 pm

Billy Wizz wrote:I'm Bristol City and the honest truth is that Swansea played us off the park. They are by far the best team at City this season.
It's hard to tell how we played because we couldn't get the f'n ball !! :lol:
Your game will be different though, derbys always are.

You could of broke Sinclair's legs. That would of made us smile. We done you a favour many times by beating the GAS when we played them. So we gave you one job !! One fecking job and you couldn't even do that :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:58 pm

We were up for Smashing Sinclair big time as he's ex Gas!
We tried our best!!
Even that giraffe they have at the back ( your friend Tate!) was decent and Ive always thought he was shite!
We had one 15 min period when we really got in there faces, they panicked then.
One thing I did notice, there keeper is so good with his feet, better than most of our side!
Looking forward to watching on Sunday.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:59 pm

Great Post mate! :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:00 pm

Routledge, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Thats it lads we are fighting for 2nd spot, agree Steve, can't believe we have fucked it up with this squad - thanks Dave Jones!!

Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:29 am

f*cking hell a decent Bristol City lad ! :o