Re: " Message To The Lads sent Down for Chelsea/Cardiff "

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:24 pm

Swansea 0-1 Cardiff City

That one's for you boys.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:28 pm

Corkrey wrote:Swansea 0-1 Cardiff City

That one's for you boys.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:12 pm

I deplore football violence and all that encourage and support it. I love the banter though!

However, these sentences are unbelievable when compared to others, for example:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8055340.stm

I wish the lads all the best and I feel for all involved in these life changing events. Keep your chins up lads, I'm sure today's result will help in a small way! :old:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:03 pm

I can't believe what has happened, this is an example of the British justice system in meltdown, totally crazy outcomes for decent people caught up in an emotive situation. I was arrested at Wolves but lucky I had a judge who saw how stupid the whole thing was, it's just a shame you boys had an idiot handing down the sentences. I know Morgan and he is a good kid, from a decent family and wouldn't harm a fly. All of you stay positive, stay strong and stay safe, there is loads of support for you and I hope that gives you some comfort.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:47 pm

Hi, I am a Chelsea supporter and would just like to say that jail terms passed own to CCFC fans was a disgrace...I read some stuff earlier about someone getting 16 months for throwing a traffic cone..I do not condone violence at a football but i have seen the footage on youtube...Loads of bouncing about from both mobs ,,a couple of scuffles...Prehaps courts and the old bill should spend more time handing down long term sentences to nonces et al....
I do hope your fans appeal , it may help and it is always a day out whatever the result
Cheers and good luck
Chelsea Loyal..

Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:49 am

Outrages sentences for being 'there' and gobbing off a bit. This shit has come from the top this time, and it looks to me like The Mets (precident) legal mandate is to suck you lot in and spit you out as an example. So be aware next time (all) lads.

ALL THE BEST TO ALL YOU LADS BANGED UP RIGHT NOW.

Jail aint that rough anyway, boredom will be your biggest enemy in there.

Regards from Bristol City.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:39 am

From all PORT TALBOT AND NEATH BLUEBIRDS - Be strong ,Keep the faith !

Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:56 am

I can't condone football violence but these sentences are ridiculous. My girlfriend's uncle was already an offender when he beat up my girlfriend's mum. He got sent down for 9 months. There's no point telling you how harsh it is because it will only make it harder for you to accept.

I was at Chelsea with my brother and mum. The Chelsea fans almost made it into a situation where even we would have had to fight for ourselves as a matter of protecting ourselves. It wasn't a nice day and I think the police didn't do enough that day at all. So they're just using you lot as scape goats.

I've never been to prison so can't offer advice. All I would say is that in the grand scheme of things a year to 18 months will be over and done with then you can get back to life. Don't forget those on the outside who love you. They'll be the ones who will get you through.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:39 pm

evening all, im just starting to think of things to write in a letter for my mate stefan that has been sent down.
whats the best things to/not to write?
i didnt realise how hard it would be to write a letter to someone inside, everytime i write a few lines my emotions take over and i start writing things that he could probably do without reading.
i cant wait to get it done and get it into him asap so he knows that there is support for them.

stick together in there lads and keep your chins up you can get through this and lets hope the next few months fly by so they can be back home with their families.

:ayatollah:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:05 pm

Write anything mate, i had the same thing when my mate went down (a Leicester fan) in the end i wrote pretty much anything that came to mind, he said he was well pleased as he imagined he rambling on to him in the boozer.....!!!! And as someone else pointed out, the boredom will make em pleased to read anything.....

Did the Chelsea lot get sentanced today....?????

Cheers

Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:40 pm

To all the lads - Shane / Brett and Morgan I HAVE HI JACKED YOUR FACE BOOK PROFILES LOL

GUTTED FOR ALL OF YOU - EVERYONE IS THINKING OF YOU AND DONT HESITATE TO GET MESSAGES BACK TO US IF
WE CAN DO ANY THING TO HELP EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU

RESPECT NOW AND ALWAYS MALLO xxx

SCUMSEA 0 - CARDIFF CITY 1 GET IN KEEP THE FAITH LADS ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:07 pm

thanks for support and messages .just got out ,all the boys are fine and all together .good luck to the boys on trial my thoughts are with u all.stick together lads you'll be fine.KEEP THE FAITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:35 pm

keep youre spirits up lads dont let them grind you down best wishes from all neath and port talbot bluebirds