Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Message To The Lads sent Down for Chelsea/Cardiff "

Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:50 pm

Words cannot describe how I feel about this injustice, keep your heads up and stick together, best wishes to you and your families.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:18 am

This whole incident has been heartbreaking, and I don't even directly know anyone involved. It is sad to see lads my age with their lives ahead of them, as well as older lads who are in their prime, being used as pawns by the powers that be. Hold your heads high lads, for any football fan with a heart and common sense can see that you are undeserving of such a harsh punishment. Do not listen to anyone who badmouths you, they can never empathise with your position, if they could then they too would support you. Keep yourselves together, it will be over before you know it. You all seem to have amazing families that will stick by you, and hopefully that should help you through. :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:25 am

BOYS NONE OF YOU SHOULD BE THERE AND WE ALL KNOW IT ,THE SYSTEM HAS MADE AN EXAMPLE HERE OF YOU ALL AND ITS A DISGRACE ,BUT BELIVE IT CARDIFF FANS WHICH IS WHAT WE ALL ARE WILL STICK TOGETHER WE THE BEST IN THE LAND AND WHATAEVER WE CAN DO TRUST US WE WILL DO IT :ayatollah: NATHAN AKA (BOMBER) ONE OF MY GOOD MATES HAD A 12 MONTH STRETCH AND IS HOPEFULLY READING THIS GABALFA BOYS ARE HERE AND WILL DO WHAT WE CAN FOR YOU KID YOU ONLY NEED TO ASK I KNOW YOU CAN HANDLE WHATEVER WITH WHAT YOU GONE THROUGH AND MATE IT WONT BE LONG BEFORE YOUR OUT WITH US AGAIN (GET ON THE POOL TABLE MATE YOU NEEDED A STRETCH TO SORT YOUR GAME OUT HA AND AS FOR THE BARMAID IN CENTRE GUTED :lol: ).......LIAM D IS ALSO A BOY I KNOW DOING A STRETCH KEEP YOUR HEAD UP KID AND STAY AWAY FROM NATHAN HE WILL GET YOU IN TROUBLE .....BUT TO ALL YOU CITY BOYS FFS DONT STEAM INTO THEM WHEN THEY GET THERE TIME YOU MIGHT GET LIFED OFF :o :o

SEE YOU ALL SOON ..HOPEFULLY WE WILL BE IN THE PREMIERSHIP..

Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:43 am

Guys what's happened here is a travesty of justice and its the law trying to break the spirit of every supporter with a passion for his club. I hope you all will stick together in there and come out as strong if not stronger when you get out. There will be a time when you get back to supporting the bluebirds on the inside of the stadium. Good luck to you all. As trhe song goes

YOU'LL NEVER BAN A CITY FAN :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:16 am

Keep strong boys and I hope you can all get a transfer near to your families soon.Hope you can all appeal these terrible sentences.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:16 am

keep strong lads, Its quite obvious the law has sadly decidied to make an example here. All genuine city fans from all over South Wales are thinking of you lads from the Rhondda to the Rhymney Valley to West Wales and to Chepstow eveyone on this forum is 100 per cent with you and I hope you know that . One thing they can never take from us is that we will always be cardiff. Best wishes boys and know 100 per cent were all behind you.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:32 am

All the best to all the boys having to do time due to our corrupt justice system what happened at Chelsea happens in towns and citys throughout the UK every Friday and Saturday night and any punishment should have reflected that but we are football supporters and are treated differently :evil:

What i want to know is under the Human Rights act is it right that you can be treated differently just for being a Football fan and can these sentences be challenged :?:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:57 am

Dont know an'y of you boys personally but the overwhelming feeling from the football fraternity who understand is it that you did'nt deserve what you've got & it could easily have been one of us! But you've got to handle your time now, so be strong, positive, keep your nose clean & you'll soon be out & back with your loved ones to rebuild with the support of your friends & family. KTF boys :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:13 pm

Sickening, disgusting, biased and wrong. The judicial system is corrupt and the country that supports it is going to the wall. Gutted for the lads, stay together, stay strong and I hope it goes fast. Beer waiting for those I know on your return.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:56 pm

My thoughts are with you all and your families.
Justice has not been fair.
Keep your heads down and come out stronger

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:49 pm

keep your heads up lads. The law as just proved what we allready know (it's a f*cking discrace and a shambles) The fans were set up that day by the police. There's nothing i can say to change your situation just try to stick together and let those english c%nts know your CITY & WELSH. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:13 pm

The sentences you lads have been given are ridiculous.

You've made mistakes, but nothing to warrant the price you've all had to pay.

Good luck, keep your heads down and get out as soon as possible.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:29 pm

yet another faliure from our corrupt juctice system!! keep your chins up lads! xxx

Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:12 pm

I NEVER mention this for the shame of it but I have done time under her majesty's pleasure. I can imagine the gut wrenching feelings you must have had going straight from the courts to the induction wings, pinching yourselves to see if your asleep, things going over in your head OVER and OVER and Over again.

Your main concerns are your family, they always are, you want to be out there making it better for them but you cant. I was banged up the day Cardiff lost to Sheffield Wednesday to miss out on the playoffs, it sounds trivial but it almost pushed to the brink, when all things are bad City are normally my outlet, my joy. Lets hope we give you that feeling of pride and joy against the Jacks and this season as a whole.

My thoughts are with you men, one incident can define you according to the law...I know, trust me. Get it done and push on!

P.S. The soap thing is a myth, and im a pretty boy. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:52 pm

Keep your heads up lads and stick together. Your real mates and famillies will be there for you. :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:58 pm

Just a thought and a small gesture, can we make the Match Reports dedicated to those in jail....?

Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:15 pm

Hi, Its Stef's mum. I don't know what to say as I am feeling exactly the same as your family. I have told him to be brave and strong because if he can then I and his father will be too. Its nice to know that we are all being supported not only by their closest friends and family members but strangers who many, just share their love of football. This is what will get us through. I don't know what else to say at the moment but please pass on our support to all. I hope I have done this right.

Wait until I tell him tomorrow that I have registered as a member of the cardiff city blue army

Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:33 pm

Stefs Mum wrote:Hi, Its Stef's mum. I don't know what to say as I am feeling exactly the same as your family. I have told him to be brave and strong because if he can then I and his father will be too. Its nice to know that we are all being supported not only by their closest friends and family members but strangers who many, just share their love of football. This is what will get us through. I don't know what else to say at the moment but please pass on our support to all. I hope I have done this right.

Wait until I tell him tomorrow that I have registered as a member of the cardiff city blue army

Welcome on board :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:10 pm

"is it i say" chelsea scum , my mates gone down will come back fitter and stronger , its not fun , but thats how it is, once you follow the city your here for life, i say too my brothers " on the head men see you soon they can try and keep you down , but never ever take the bluebirds from you . beers lets go !! when you are free to do so. Hilly sco.
Last edited by paul hill on Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:10 pm

To Peter, Stefan And The Other Boys Who Av Been Jailed, Im Gutted 4 U All. Especially The Length Ov Your Sentences, It Shud Never Have Been Allowed To Happen. We Were All Set Up. I Pleaded NG 4 Two Violent Disorders. My Trial Is In May. Hope I Dont See U Boys In May No Offence But I Really Hope I Get Justice In Court,, Keep Ur Heads Up Lads,,

Craig Lewis
Merthyr Tydfil

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:33 pm

to nicky fed
its kaylz your dad and mary have said they love you loads keep ur chin up u didnt deserve this give them a ring when u can they are arranging a visit to come and c u mum said if u need anything just let us know we are all trhinkin of u so wrong that u have all had such heavy sentences its unreal but we all love u loads and cant wait for you to come home love u from all of us xxxxx

Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:45 pm

Keep your heads up lads :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:27 pm

All the best to Brett & Shane - H is pissed off cos he needs a haircut lol

Pentwyn :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:47 pm

total over the top sentancing, hope your time go's quickly and safely.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:38 pm

Its appauling the way you guys have been treated.

A school friend of mine Nathan is inside, whom I used to go to games with when I was 14/15
talented left footed player, a real gem of a guy. Adored by everyone who knows him.
Me and my good mate Woody were talking this morning at 8am, when he broke the news to me and I was shocked
They've used you as a high case example to deter others, keep your head held your a Maesycoed lad, where heroes are born and legends are made.

All my thoughts are with everyone inside, to thier familes and loved ones. I just hope it will finish quick.

Richard

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:14 am

gutted for you lads
there will be a few pints for you when you get out :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:12 am

Chin up boys we are 100% behind you, you have been stitched up big time, the law is an ass :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:42 am

Shane fella keep em laughing m8, soon be home.

Kev

Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:45 am

Shane fella keep em laughing m8, soon be home.

Kev

Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:54 pm

Bluebirds should always stick together.

Absolute disgrace that you guys aren't at home/down the pub watching the game today.

I hope that common sense will prevail and you won't have to do the full term. :ayatollah: