Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Message To The Lads sent Down for Chelsea/Cardiff "

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:14 pm

Lots of people have been asking what we can do to help the lads that have been sentenced in the last few days. Anyone who's been inside or knows someone who's been in will know that it's great to get letters and support from outside. I thought we could get a thread made a sticky and send some messages of support. If it can be left as a sticky for a few days I will print them all off and get them to the lads when I visit my brother next week.

To the do gooders please just stay away if its not a message of support dont bother. No doubt the Jacks will try and join in too so mods if you can delete these please. I'll get the ball rolling;

Whats happened to you boys is nothing short of disgraceful, completely out of order, every City fan I have spoke to is furious and there has been no justice what so ever, not just City fans or football fans, people from all walks of life have united on this. Even a vicar said to me today its disgusting!!! :lol: 99% of City fans are right behind you(there's always a few idiots who aren't) so get your chin up boys. I am sure your friends and families have plenty of support around them so dont worry and just concentrate on looking after yourselves and each other. As you know there's a big game on Sunday and hopefully the Bluebirds can get a result to give you all a lift. Despite the disgusting sentences dished to you boys you'l be home in no time and normality can resume. In the meantime do what City fans are great at and stick together, see you all soon, we'll have the beer waiting for you.

Re: " Message To The Lads sent Down for Chelsea/Cardiff "

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:22 pm

Ive got some Good Friends who have gone to prison in the last Couple of Days, I know their Fathers really well and these Lads come from Good Caring Homes and Good Upbringings.

They Love Cardiff City as much as everyone of US :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Lads I feel the Sentences are WELL and TRULLY OVER THE TOP and NONE OF YOU IN MY OPINION DESERVE TO GO TO PRISON.

WE ARE ALL THINKING OF YOU and ALL YOUR FAMILIES :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:28 pm

It's absolutely ridiculous that you have been given prison sentences for this. The sentences are scandulous. Keep your chin up and take things day by day. They will fly by and it wont be long before you're out and having a pint. Just look after eachother and you will be fine. All the best fellow Bluebirds. :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:29 pm

To Peter and all the other city lads who have been so harshly and unfairly treated in court, i don't need to tell you that you have been the treated unfairly to prove a point by some overpaid tosser of a judge. What happened at Chelsea was caused by the police not having their act together. For me this in no uncertain terms proves the total inconsistency in our farse of a criminal justice system.
Peter the response of people in Treharris I've spoken too (although it's not common knowledge yet, I mean the lads) is one of total disbelief, you don't deserve it, your a top man and a good father.
Let's hope we steamroll the jacks, every goal should be dedicated to all you lads.
Chins up boys.

Gavin Gray

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:36 pm

Keep your chin up lads. You have been harshly treated by British Justice. Let's hope that our football team can get some great results to cheer you all up and when you get out our great club will be in the premier league.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:36 pm

Hope your all keeping well lads, keep your chin up!

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:45 pm

An absoloute disgrace these sentences were how that judge sleeps at night is beyond me ,keep your heads high much respect and my thoughts are with your families

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:58 pm

yea the law is a joke ,keep your heads up lads ,volunteer for something inside they like that you do less time , :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:58 pm

Guys, gutted for all of you, the sentences are making a mockery of the so called justice system.

However, whats done is done, time to get your heads down and I promise you the days will fly by, keep your chins up and look after each other in there.

Cardiff WILL get promotion and it should be dedicated to you loyal supporters, all the best lads

Beep

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:02 pm

This is an absolute disgrace. If you had did what you did on a Saturday night or after a Rugby match you would of had a small fine and told to behave yourselves. Keep positive and stay safe .

Steve Thomas

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:07 pm

Keep your head held high lads and be strong, we are thinking of you and your families in these difficult times. The days will soon pass and you'll be back home to those that matter,nothing lasts forever. I reiterate how important it is to keep mentally strong and keep the mind occupied. Take good care of each other :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:08 pm

all our thoughts are with you lads,keep your spirits up,time flies so they say.the reaction on the outside to this is one of overwhelming support for you all,it could have been any one of us.try to stay positive and look forward to your release and seeing your loved ones again,and remember you have an extended family in all us city fans.take care and look after yourselves.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:19 pm

I don't know any of you personally but keep positive lads, the sentences handed out are utterly ridiculous and British Justice has not served you well. I don't think there is a person alive who hasn't made a mistake or done something they have regretted but if its the first time you deserve a 2nd chance. Your sentences don't reflect your crime, it reflects the inequality that football fans face in 21st Century Britain. It wouldn't have happened to any other section of British society, so you can rightly feel let down and singled out for treatment way over the top for what you actually done. Lets hope the team don't let you down and gets promotion so you can see your beloved bluebirds on the telly.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:32 pm

I dont know whether its feasible, possible or even allowable - but my first inclination was to suggest purchasing or sponsoring 10 or 20 seats to represent those supporters who are with the club in spirit but unable to get to the ground.

I appreciate that this will be contraversial. But as I write this it crosses my mind that I should be thinking about the sentences of those who got themselves into trouble and were justly sentenced by the law. I feel I should be reading about individiduals who were given community sentences, suspended sentences and 3 year banning orders - Instead I am reading about people who are receiving 16 month Prison Sentences.

I dont condone violence and never will. By the same token, and I say this as a member of Amnesty International, I believe in fairness. What happened yesterday and today was not, by any stretch of the imagination, fair - and it strikes me that these are the sort of punishments you would expect in some 3rd World Countries.

Is it right that young children should be deprived of a home, or a family income, because a Judge chose to pick on Football?

That is the question I am asking myself.

Now I am not suggesting that seats be bought as some kind of reward. Far from it. If you commit an offence you deserve to be punished. But I would like to think that we live in a fair and civilised society and those seats would represent those from Cardiff, Burnley and Blackburn who have been dealt with overly harshly.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:41 pm

Keep youre chins up lads! The days will fly by ! It wont be long and youll be back with your loved ones. Its a disgrace that such miniscule things (im not going to bother calling them crimes because there just not crimes) have lead to such crazy sentences so just stay strong and none of you will serve your sentences they will be considerably reduced! The team will get promoted and it will be dedicated to you. Chins up !

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:42 pm

keep the faith lads, what you done was,, in rugby terms, hi, jinx,worse will happen tonight in town, but, hey, they had 10 pints of strongbow, and they had a welsh rugby shirt on, so thats ok, even worse naylor is robbing the club blind, pretending to be a footballer, and what do the law do about that :lol: , keep your heads up boys, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:51 pm

Keep strong lads. All true City fans are behind you and gutted at the injustice of the sentences. All the best from :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Scotland

Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:52 pm

Keep your chins up lads :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:20 pm

Bristol Cityhere, it is a disgrace you are where you are. Keep your chins up lads, time will soon pass.
All football lads know the real score,were treated differently from others.
You will soon be out, cheers BCFC.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:22 pm

my thoughts are with all the cardiff lads and their families that have been sent down ....ridiculous sentences peodophiles and terrorists get of more lightly shows how corrupt the legal system is in great britain .....good luck lads chins up regards ...wrexham frontline!!

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:24 pm

I cant believe the british justice system, it is awful. thinking off the boys that went down and also their families. keep your heads up, we are all behind you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: see you all when you get out, hope the time goes as quick as possible. how does the judge sleep! :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:25 pm

To all the boys the sentences what you all received were very harsh but whats done done is done what you need to do now is keep your heads up and take each day as it comes and look after yourselves and each other and stay safe :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:00 pm

Hope it goes well for you guys, they only got sent down due to the met police cocking up, looking back I bet a lot of people wouldn't've minded being kept in the ground for 20 mins or so :evil:

One of my mates caught up in the hassle got away with a suspended sentence and community service + a ban I rather be friends with him than all the do gooding snakes in the country :evil:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:09 pm

To you all keep your chins up, we are ALL thinking of you, it has been a total travesty of justice :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:44 pm

to all the lads chins up and stay safe :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:04 pm

I dont know any of you personally but your city fans sticking up for yourselves

Im sorry to see the sentences given out cause it wasnt deveresed

You will all get through this then hopefully come back stronger to rebulid your lifes

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:16 pm

Keep strong in there lads.

We are all thinking of you, if there is anything we can do for you we will try our hardest too.

Keep your heads down in there lads.

CCFC - SUPPORTING EACH OTHER.
:ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:28 pm

Soon be over get your head down. Fu@king discrace, these judges should be made accountable for their judgements.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:38 pm

Like a few others on here I don't know any of you or your families personally, but again like everyone here, just want to add what will hopefully be some words of support and hope. As stated the punishments handed down is a f*cking joke, we all truley hope that these sentences will be quashed/overturned or at the very least reduced and that you can all be back where you belong with your families, loved ones, and mates. Be strong and help,support and be there for one another. Keep out of trouble in there and KEEP THE FAITH. Don't know what more to add, we're thinking of and are all behind you. :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:47 pm

to BRETT,JAI and all the lads on hols at HMP keep your chins up ,stay strong ,stick together and dont let the bastards grind you down!! a pint in the neville waiting for you BRETT.....glenn,penny,conway,heggis & all the NEVILLE boys