Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

have any chelsea fans been brought to court yet

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:08 pm

considering they were the original instigators of the trouble as soon as we drew them in the fa cup they were coming out of the woodwork i said at the time what were they expecting from us

Re: have any chelsea fans been brought to court yet

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:10 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:considering they were the original instigators of the trouble as soon as we drew them in the fa cup they were coming out of the woodwork i said at the time what were they expecting from us

YES, But for some reason Martyn they Adjourned it again on Monday just gone, yet they were pleading Guilty.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
cardiff 74 wrote:considering they were the original instigators of the trouble as soon as we drew them in the fa cup they were coming out of the woodwork i said at the time what were they expecting from us

YES, But for some reason Martyn they Adjourned it again on Monday just gone, yet they were pleading Guilty.

Noticed there were a few old heads with them from the 80,s, Wonder what sentence,s they will get?

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:35 pm

i dont think the chelsea fans will get what our fans are getting .a lot of there fans know the system in london and money talks

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:43 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:i dont think the chelsea fans will get what our fans are getting .a lot of there fans know the system in london and money talks

The point i was making about their old heads , there was a few who had done long stretches in the past, the way theve been sentencing so far, one or two of Chelsea,s more famous faces will be getting a long long strech !!!

Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:22 am

chelsea lads are back on this monday coming. all i can say is goodluck to them having been in court yesterday and seeing what happened and hearing what happened thursday

Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:23 am

fishy wrote:chelsea lads are back on this monday coming. all i can say is goodluck to them having been in court yesterday and seeing what happened and hearing what happened thursday

Fishy you ok mate ? glad to see you came home. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:41 am

fishy wrote:chelsea lads are back on this monday coming. all i can say is goodluck to them having been in court yesterday and seeing what happened and hearing what happened thursday

fishy m8 you did it m8 you beat em! i'm chuffed for you i was telling sandra my missus about it after you dropped me off last week she'll be pleased when i tell her the good news and your old man cos he was worried on tuesday i can tell you chat soon andy..

Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:47 am

great fisy got off what did he get a fine or suspended

Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:19 am

thanks lads. yes im ok my head is in bits, cant stop crying and thinking of the lads that have gone down. i know i sound like a big baby but the last 2 days have been the haredest 2 of my life.
i got 8 months suspended for 18 month, 200 hours community service, 250 fine, and a 4 year ban.
my barrassdor and solicitors cant believe i got out of the they are stunned but happy for me, but are very upset and gutted for the lads that have gone down.
we all need to support the families of the ones that have gone.
can someone please pm dibs number please?
thanks lads