Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What realy gets my blood boiling

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:04 pm

Is the lad sent down whos served this country in Afghanistan 3 times, he didnt seem to do a lot, but being in his shoes getting popped at by the Taliban, etc, aint you trained to retaliate? Give that f*cking judge a rifle and some body armour and send him to helmand province for 16 months, and lets see what hes like when he gets back. Then again when he came back id prefer it if it was into Woolton Basset :evil:

Re: What realy gets my blood boiling

Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:19 pm

The Cobra wrote:Is the lad sent down whos served this country in Afghanistan 3 times, he didnt seem to do a lot, but being in his shoes getting popped at by the Taliban, etc, aint you trained to retaliate? Give that f*cking judge a rifle and some body armour and send him to helmand province for 16 months, and lets see what hes like when he gets back. Then again when he came back id prefer it if it was into Woolton Basset :evil:

The ppl who got sent down deserve all they get for being knuckle dragging mongs for fighting in the 1st place weather it be throwing objects or whatever but defending urself is another thing of course which needs to be looked at.what i dont agree with is some was sent down for silly things just being in wrong place wrong time the system is fucked rapists and pissed up drivers kill and get less sentences whats that all about,theres no place for football violence in my eyes whats hard about a few idiots wearing some clobber with a stone island badge that was made in a bagladesh sweat shop looking for trouble yet there weazels on there own but become hard nuts in a group,its perfectic they all need to grow the f**k up and get a life :ayatollah:

Re: What realy gets my blood boiling

Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:32 pm

bollox, i think if the boys had a 5 year match ban, you would think, ok bit unfair, but what can you do, when there sent to prison, for handbag stuff, its criminal, not on there part the law, , you get worse in town on a saturday night for god sake, :evil: lets see on sunday how many swansea fans are sent to jail, for throwing things, the laws a joke, and we all know it,