Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " DAVE JONES HAS HIS SAY "

Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:49 pm

The age old saying ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS . :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:25 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Well suck my scrotum does he talk some shite !! :lol:
If i start bouncing up and down and running up and down the touchline my players would think i have gone Loopy :o :o No Dave you playing Naylor and dropping Chopra makes us and most probably your players think you are Loopy.

Who has played down previous Derby's at this Club ? You Dave that's who.

f**k this guy out does even the Riddler at bullshit and lies and distorting the truth. Earn your money Man and do what you are paid to do and stop blaming everyone else for your incompetence.

Annis where was reading between the lines about Naylor or did i miss something because i was spitting at the screen :lol: :lol:

Nuclearblue - can't you see he is desperate to win the game on Sunday ! He knows he blew it in November and is desperate to put it right - he seemed open and honest to me in that interview - give him a break ffs - support for a change might actually help !!!

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:30 pm

diacap wrote:
If i start bouncing up and down and running up and down the touchline my players would think i have gone Loopy :o :o No Dave you playing Naylor and dropping Chopra makes us and most probably your players think you are Loopy.

f**k this guy out does even the Riddler at bullshit and lies and distorting the truth. Earn your money Man and do what you are paid to do and stop blaming everyone else for your incompetence.

Annis where was reading between the lines about Naylor or did i miss something because i was spitting at the screen :lol: :lol:

Nuclearblue - can't you see he is desperate to win the game on Sunday ! He knows he blew it in November and is desperate to put it right - he seemed open and honest to me in that interview - give him a break ffs - support for a change might actually help !!!

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:33 pm

diacap wrote:

Right try again :lol: :lol: Give him a break !! when the Turkey stops blaming evertone one else for his cock ups then i will get off his back Chief

Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:42 am

Must be said dave jones looks sketched, its wont help with the stick we have all been giving him and the songs some clubs sing about him i.e the allegations he went through in court... who knows.

He's gonna get it bad on sunday loud and clear of the jack cunts

gotta feel for him
lets give him time but if it carrys on maybe he needs a break from football

Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:31 am

Hmm, WE BETTER WIN DAVE JONES .

Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:10 am

you do wonder of the brain level of some of our fans, they destroy a player..dont they realise that Naylor is obviously aware of his weaknesses and doesnt go out to mess up...he is not the quickest but is left too exposed sometimes, not just him, Whitts is too b lame as well, no point putting McNaughton there as he is stronger at right back..dont think we have enough options, something Jones should of addressed...but thats not Naylors fault.

Wish City fans would change, but ever since i have been going in the 71's they love no more than picking on a player.....

Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:18 am

Forever Blue wrote:From Facebook

Anthony Chiplin Well if he plays i bet Sinclair pratley and a few others b lickin their lips with anticipation he surely has to b dropped kev + quinn or matthews rite left back but he got play chopra hav him bellamy runnin at the defence providin good service 4 j and i myself would play oli burke witts or rambo in midfeild !
12 minutes ago · Like

Alex Powell If we lose then jonesy must go. Matthews far better
9 minutes ago · Like

Jamie Swales Keeps mentioning people any of these words directed at you annis. I think so if naylor plays sinclair will rub his hands .
6 minutes ago · Like

Anthony Chiplin If we attack em proper go for it and loose i could just about handle it not a shocker like at ccs if we do play like tha then jones out im my opinion
6 minutes ago · Like

Annis Abraham Jnr Jamie, On this Occasion he is on about the Media.
about a minute ago · Like

Steve Perry <>< Jones is stubborn in the extreme. Dropping Naylor, though he should have weeks ago, would be seen by him as bowing to pressure by those who know nothing about football (ie fans who have never played the game at a professional level). Neither did Wenger or Mourhino for that matter! Here's a 30 yr old pro who has been at fault for loads of goals recently whilst young Adam Matthews has been hung out to dry since he was responsible for one goal. Shocking!
16 seconds ago · Like

Yep thats the Midfield I would go wit also mate, I think he is going to keep Naylor in cos of his experiance in big games like Celtic and Rangers and the other Big one Woles V WBA. If Naylor was on form I would agree with DJ , problem Naylors has some really bad games , but in saying that he has had a couple of good ones . Just have to wait and see on the day. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:26 am

I said this a year ago and im gutted, but think I'm right.

Jones' past problems with the TOTALLY UNTRUE 'kiddy fiddling' accusations have totally changed
his mindset towards everything.

I cant blame him for that, f**k knows what he's gone through, i cant even imagine.

But he has a siege mentality. He thinks everyone is against him, he trusts nobody
and for whatever reason if the world says do 'A'... Jones will go out and do 'B'

Fine. He has to get on with his life in the best way for him and his family.

But he's gash as a football manager now