Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" DAVE JONES HAS HIS SAY "

Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:33 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 387986.stm

Reading between the lines Naylor will play on Sunday, Maybe I am wrong, but thats what I feel. Hmm

Re: " DAVE JONES HAS HIS SAY "

Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:34 pm

why is dave jones the only one who cant see it?!? :evil:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/cardiff_city/9387986.stm

reading between the lines Naylor will play on Sunday, Maybe I am wrong, but thats what I feel. Hmm

it will make or break naylor,i fear the later,but just my opinion :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:43 pm

paulh_85 wrote:why is dave jones the only one who cant see it?!? :evil:

because he daft as a horse stuck on a boat.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:43 pm

Time for him to prove the doubters wrong, can't see it happening though, he’s going to have a torrid time.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:44 pm

It may not be "season defining" for dave jones but it is for us "THE FANS". Do we really wanna have the dbl done over us ? NO......

Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:44 pm

It very much looks like it. Perhaps Keinan isnt ready yet.
Its vital that we dont get on his back. Vital.

Cant doubt that DJ cares though. He definitely wants to win it with a passion. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:46 pm

Sadly one player could destroy our season. It's clear as the nose on my face.

I actually feel sorry for Naylor. He is way out of his depth. Not really his fault.

We all know who's fault it is. Like Wenger with his goalies.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:55 pm

If we lose because Naylor plays and we get screwed down our left side DJs position amongst us fans will become increasingly difficult.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:55 pm

its already pretty difficult!! :lol:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:04 pm

From Facebook

Anthony Chiplin Well if he plays i bet Sinclair pratley and a few others b lickin their lips with anticipation he surely has to b dropped kev + quinn or matthews rite left back but he got play chopra hav him bellamy runnin at the defence providin good service 4 j and i myself would play oli burke witts or rambo in midfeild !
12 minutes ago · Like

Alex Powell If we lose then jonesy must go. Matthews far better
9 minutes ago · Like

Jamie Swales Keeps mentioning people any of these words directed at you annis. I think so if naylor plays sinclair will rub his hands .
6 minutes ago · Like

Anthony Chiplin If we attack em proper go for it and loose i could just about handle it not a shocker like at ccs if we do play like tha then jones out im my opinion
6 minutes ago · Like

Annis Abraham Jnr Jamie, On this Occasion he is on about the Media.
about a minute ago · Like

Steve Perry <>< Jones is stubborn in the extreme. Dropping Naylor, though he should have weeks ago, would be seen by him as bowing to pressure by those who know nothing about football (ie fans who have never played the game at a professional level). Neither did Wenger or Mourhino for that matter! Here's a 30 yr old pro who has been at fault for loads of goals recently whilst young Adam Matthews has been hung out to dry since he was responsible for one goal. Shocking!
16 seconds ago · Like

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:12 pm

Any current or ex player can see what Naylor does in a game. Its an old pros trick when your legs have gone or you are being tortured in a game. Watch during a game how many times Naylor is in the box whilst one of our midfielders or centre half goes out onto the flank to stop the opposing players cutting inside or crossing the ball.

He goes hiding making somebody else do his job. Same as the way he marks empty space whist Whitts or Burke man marks his player for him from say a goal kick. It is so blatant that I cannot understand how Jones can't see it as he was a ex Everton player!!!!!

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:20 pm

it's not really a Derby.Nor is Us v Brizzle teams.
Cardiff is 40 miles from Swansea

Everton v Liverpool is a derby
s is Man City v Man U.

Its just a f*cking grunge match and I hate the bastards.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:21 pm

I do not want Jones to change his ways I do not have a problem that his does not go up and down the touch line but please do not say its JUST 3 points and when a player is clearly failing have the balls to drop him like naylor.

There are times when I like Jones but he does things that annoy me and Naylor was poor the other night and been pretty poor all season.

Mathews made mistakes and Jones said in his interview the lad has to learn how can he learn by sitting on the bench and never used again.

Naylor is making mistake after mistake costing us points and unless dropped cost us promotion and DJ his job but is still in the team and you have never said a thing thats my problem DJ

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:24 pm

From FACEBOOK

Steve Perry <>< Jones is stubborn in the extreme. Dropping Naylor, though he should have weeks ago, would be seen by him as bowing to pressure by those who know nothing about football (ie fans who have never played the game at a professional level). Neither did Wenger or Mourhino for that matter! Here's a 30 yr old pro who has been at fault for loads of goals recently whilst young Adam Matthews has been hung out to dry since he was responsible for one goal. Shocking!
22 minutes ago · Like · 1 person

Glenn Villis Naylor is appalling, we can all see it except Dj, strange. Naylor will cost us top 6
19 minutes ago · Like · 2 people

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:26 pm

Forever Blue wrote:From FACEBOOK

Glenn Villis Naylor is appalling, we can all see it except Dj, strange. Naylor will cost us top 6

few people have said that to me about the top 6 scary thought really.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:28 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:From FACEBOOK

few people have said that to me about the top 6 scary thought really.

Rob its Shocking to even contemplate it with This Talented Squad.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:36 pm

I live in hope that Naylor recovers and has a good game like after the two terrible performances against Watford and Wurzels.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:44 pm

If he starts him, he will be doing him no favours whatsoever

His form this past few months has been shocking. Just a reminder, 1 mistake by
Matthews v Ipswich and he's hardly had a look in. :roll:

Ask yourself is there any difference?

Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:58 pm

Well suck my scrotum does he talk some shite !! :lol:
If i start bouncing up and down and running up and down the touchline my players would think i have gone Loopy :o :o No Dave you playing Naylor and dropping Chopra makes us and most probably your players think you are Loopy.

Who has played down previous Derby's at this Club ? You Dave that's who.

f**k this guy out does even the Riddler at bullshit and lies and distorting the truth. Earn your money Man and do what you are paid to do and stop blaming everyone else for your incompetence.

Annis where was reading between the lines about Naylor or did i miss something because i was spitting at the screen :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:00 pm

Fair play to D.J he is right as he should not change the way he his for other people as he his what he is like him or not and Avran Grant said near enough the same about him self in his interview today

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:12 pm

from this i still dont think naylor will play because its not just the fans calling for it!i believe that we will win down there on sunday simply because i cannot see their back four getting close to chopra and bothroyd!
1-3 bothroyd to score first!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:15 pm

from this i still dont think naylor will play because its not just the fans calling for it!i believe that we will win down there on sunday simply because i cannot see their back four getting close to chopra and bothroyd!

yes m8t im like you on that one and i think we can go there and do them

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:25 pm

pmt wrote:Fair play to D.J he is right as he should not change the way he his for other people as he his what he is like him or not and Avran Grant said near enough the same about him self in his interview today

What tell the truth. He is a bloody liar. He has played down our matches with the Jacks every time we have played them. He is an underachiever and that's the truth

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:25 pm

It could be (and I'm on my knees, praying) that he's just trying to say that the fans won't decide who plays, so that when he drops him he can say that it was his decision and he hasn't bowed to fan pressure.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:27 pm

Ffs, He doesn't give a SHIT!!

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:28 pm

STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT NAYLOR AND SUPPORT HIM!

He is the best left back we have in the squad.

I would rather have him there at left back than a right footed McNaughton, who is nowhere near as effective as he is on the right.

I suspect that the same people getting on Naylor's back are the same ones getting at Hudson a few months back. He has responded magnificently. Lets give Naylor the chance to do the same.

Just think the effect on the morale of Naylor if he reads this. Think bout it people and support the boys!

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:31 pm

Thats because he is the only left back we have. He should be Left back in the changing room :cry:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:31 pm

bluebird58 wrote:STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT NAYLOR AND SUPPORT HIM!

He is the best left back we have in the squad.

I would rather have him there at left back than a right footed McNaughton, who is nowhere near as effective as he is on the right.

I suspect that the same people getting on Naylor's back are the same ones getting at Hudson a few months back. He has responded magnificently. Lets give Naylor the chance to do the same.

Just think the effect on the morale of Naylor if he reads this. Think bout it people and support the boys!

If that's true, we're fucked. And if it is true, why didn't we bring someone in last month? Forest got Konchesky from Liverpool. He would have been perfect. Did we even try to bring in a full back?
McNaughton would be hugely better than Naylor. But then, my Gran would be hugely better than Naylor.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:40 pm

still not convincing for me, he just doesn't get what the derby means to the fans or the effect a win or a defeat can affect the team for the remainder of the season