Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

YOUR country!

Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:06 pm

Assuming your Welsh, which most of you probably are!

Why wont you be supporting your country tonight against England?

Alot of people on here sayin, ooo i hope wales get smashed or i dont give a f**k.

Ill be out in Cardiff in a pub cheering on MY country!

You dont have to like rugby but surely you want YOUR country to win?

:ayatollah:

Re: YOUR country!

Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:10 pm

I hope they win but the game itself doesn't really matter to me. I'm not a rugby fan and love my football. I can see why people get pissed off with it because I've found a lot of people throwing it in my face today and it becomes bloody annoying. I think when people say they would like Wales to lose it's only a throw away comment that they're making to show how much they can't stand these 'pretend' rugby fans getting all hyped for it with all their borrowed spiel about the team news etc.

Like I said, of course I don't want England to win at anything against us but the match isn't really any concern for me personally.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:14 pm

Yes, I want Wales to win, but I won't be watching it tonight or any other egg chasing for that matter.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:15 pm

Come on Wales! and Come on CARDIFF on Sunday ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Dislike rugby and dislike rugby types. Most people only watch rugby when the national team play. 90% of "fans" have not seen a regional rugby game in their life! The outcome to me doesn't really bother me win, lose or draw!!

ELY BOY wrote:I want Wales to win but all the women with daffodils on their heads to have a shite life.

Don't forget the pink cowboy hats and the 2005 and 2008 kits!

Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:26 pm

Really not bothered if Wales win or not. I do find it funny how people are only proud of being Welsh when the rugby is on :roll:

The Blues etc play english sides all the time. Where's the pride then? No one is interested in club rugby. Hypocrites.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:29 pm

I dont want Wales to lose, I jsut wont lose sleep if they dont

Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:31 pm

Zabier wrote:
ELY BOY wrote:I want Wales to win but all the women with daffodils on their heads to have a shite life.

Don't forget the pink cowboy hats and the 2005 and 2008 kits!

At least the fans fork out money for kits, only seen about 10 city shirts down the CCS this entire season.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:31 pm

chippy909 wrote:Assuming your Welsh, which most of you probably are!

Why wont you be supporting your country tonight against England?

Alot of people on here sayin, ooo i hope wales get smashed or i dont give a f**k.

Ill be out in Cardiff in a pub cheering on MY country!

You dont have to like rugby but surely you want YOUR country to win?

:ayatollah:

Well said Chippy, any Welshman or Welshwoman worth their salt will support their country at any sport.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:32 pm

i hate rugby so don't care to be honest. football is sport i follow thats that really.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:41 pm

Of course i want wales to win tonight im welsh

but i wont be watching the game because for me reading v qpr is a big game for cardiff

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:48 pm

i want welsh rugby to loose
i hate it because of the welsh media the teachers in school and international day in general
ffs the wru dont even care about their own loyal fans 70 quid a ticket

Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:50 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:i want welsh rugby to loose
i hate it because of the welsh media the teachers in school and international day in general
ffs the wru dont even care about their own loyal fans 70 quid a ticket

same here sod them haha :lol:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:34 pm

i couldnt give two shiny shites about the result tonight come on city!!!!!!!!!1 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:52 pm

i dont care its egg chasing! would you care if wales lost in badminton or swimming or bowls ? i cannot watch that tripe for 80 mins i rather LISTEN to paint dry!!!!!!! :lol: :ayatollah: