Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Thats it!

Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:24 pm

Anybody else get the feeling there will be no new arrivals?

We've gotta get some defenders in.

Come on Jonesy

Re: Thats it!

Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:25 pm

i no i woke up thinking here comes messi and maicon..... but instead we got feck all.... still 3 and half hours though!!

Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:27 pm

More concerned bout jay goin then gettin players in tbh,we aven't done too badly this window

Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:29 pm

I cant see Jay going to be honest. We need strength at the back.

Can we still loan players after the window closes?

Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:30 pm

j3nko wrote:I cant see Jay going to be honest. We need strength at the back.

Can we still loan players after the window closes?

yes, a loan window will open soon :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:32 pm

From twitter...

@MAcMcAuliffe: If it helps at all it's only myself and @MarkDen_CCFC left in the #CardiffCity office.. and we don't have a clue how to sign or sell anyone

Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:33 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:From twitter...

@MAcMcAuliffe: If it helps at all it's only myself and @MarkDen_CCFC left in the #CardiffCity office.. and we don't have a clue how to sign or sell anyone

Says it all then :(

Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:35 pm

Fairly successfull transfer window IMO,can still get loans in nxt month :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:48 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Fairly successfull transfer window IMO,can still get loans in nxt month :ayatollah:

^^ This ^^

The nice little move by the club today was to get Keogh's season loan cancelled (if only we could do the same with Koumas), it free's up a space to bring in an over 23 loanee, perhaps Gabb better on loan due to wages and injuries???

Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:53 pm

carrols goin to liverpool all the best strikers available are gone. Martins, keane, bent .

newcastle got the cash surely they are going to add bothroyd plus possibly a foreign striker