Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

if newcastle

Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:12 pm

sell ya man for 30 million and by jay for 3 million then thats an excellent bit of business.

Jay is as good as that carroll lad.

its gonna be a long night :(

Re: if newcastle

Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:15 pm

By if dj gets him to stay and vt gives him a great deal to sign up and we go up he could be worth 25 million to us, that's better business...

Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:15 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:sell ya man for 30 million and by jay for 3 million then thats an excellent bit of business.

think they after crouch or Carlton cole matey. can't see them getting either of them tho :shock:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:17 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:sell ya man for 30 million and by jay for 3 million then thats an excellent bit of business.

think they after crouch or Carlton cole matey. can't see them getting either of them tho :shock:

THEY'LL have to get someone half decent...that's whats bugging me

Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:22 pm

my thoughts exactly johnny,soon as i heared caroll was on his way to scouseland,the alarm bells started ringing in my heart.if we still have jay after 11.00pm tonight ,it will be nothing short of a miracle.i do expect geordies to up their bid for him this evening :? :?

Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:31 pm

was just on SSN that cardiff will not sell Jay Bothroyd in this transfer window. But what do they know??....

Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:33 pm

flashgordon2 wrote:was just on SSN that cardiff will not sell Jay Bothroyd in this transfer window. But what do they know??....

that's what Newcastle said about carrol :lol: :lol: then they get 35 mil for him :lol: haha

Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:37 pm

dalglish said torres is not going anywhere at 10.00am today,look whats happened since,....LIARS THE LOT OF UM, :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:00 pm

lostcityboy wrote:my thoughts exactly johnny,soon as i heared caroll was on his way to scouseland,the alarm bells started ringing in my heart.if we still have jay after 11.00pm tonight ,it will be nothing short of a miracle.i do expect geordies to up their bid for him this evening :? :?

f**k this for a larf eh? :lol: