Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:16 pm

Unless we do something tonight!! :o

Or are we in a mindframe of if you score 4 we will score 5!! :shock:

Re: Our defence is shit!!

Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:19 pm

i think we should just re-call anthony gerrard

Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:20 pm

McNaughton, Naylor, Hudson, Gyepes, Blake, Keinan, Matthews,Quinn, wouldn't say it was shit, we just need one more player for cover. Even though McNaughton can play LB/RB I'd say we still need a player who can cover LB.

ashccfc wrote:i think we should just re-call anthony gerrard

Hull will not agree to that! He plays every game! :lol:

are defence been shit for 2seasons only 2players i would keep in that list

Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:22 pm

Defence is fine conceded the same amount last season as the season before (with RJ) we need a defensively minded CM.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:22 pm

No chance mate, Just because he kissed the badge doesn't make him a good player.He was average,slow and distribution was awful.
The real Mark Hudson has turned up since Gerrard has disappeared :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:02 pm

anthony turns slower than the titanic gerrard..... i agree tbh thats the sad thing about the state of the defence

Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:24 pm

Bowmonster wrote:

No chance mate, Just because he kissed the badge doesn't make him a good player.He was average,slow and distribution was awful.

hudson is not exactly pacy with pin point passing is he. if thats the real mark hudson i watch week in week out then im worried. gerrard kept tarrabt pretty quiet the other night

Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:28 pm

ashccfc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

hudson is not exactly pacy with pin point passing is he. if thats the real mark hudson i watch week in week out then im worried. gerrard kept tarrabt pretty quiet the other night

Just my opinion mate, I would have Hudson over Gerrard everyday of the week. :D

Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:37 pm

Defensive midfield is needed 100% agreed with earlier poster.

Stop blaming defense, if you had all the opposition midfield and attack pouring at you you'd be shaky too, amazed Burton hasn't coached our midfield better to defend, his history was defensive coaching.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:54 pm

no matter what our oppinions none of them are good enough for the prem. if we were to get promotion i wouldn't trust any of them to hold the back line. naylor, hudson and gyepes are all too slow and clumsy (lets face it if we put them up for sale only league 1 or 2 teams would show interest) and even super kev as much as i think of him, loses the ball far too easily but gets away with it at this level. in the prem giving the ball away almost certainly = goal