Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Annis' bestest buddy gets an international call up

Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:48 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 382191.stm

Feeney in the Norn Iron squad for their Celtic Nations game v Scotland.

Re: Annis' bestest buddy gets an international call up

Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:38 pm

And?? They must be a poor side :lol:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:46 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:And?? They must be a poor side :lol:

That's the problem though. When players like Feeney are getting regular call ups for a nation who have consistently performed better than us (except in games against us) in recent qualifying tournaments, it does beg the question what the hell is wrong with Welsh football.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:48 pm

feeney is washed up playing for oldahm reserves but NI dont have the options so they pick any old players bit like us lot can only go with what we got :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:38 pm

Do a lot better than Wales.

Feeneys only had 2 full games in the last 3 months due to his fall ended in a back injury. Good Luck to him and the same to any EX CITY PLAYER :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:39 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:

That's the problem though. When players like Feeney are getting regular call ups for a nation who have consistently performed better than us (except in games against us) in recent qualifying tournaments, it does beg the question what the hell is wrong with Welsh football.

Fair Statement Dave. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:44 pm

Annis I know he is your mate but lets be honest he is shite and cost us a few quid carrying him for 3 years. Now I maybe wrong on this but you can clarify it for me, didnt he once say he would rather play for jacks than us? Ok maybe he was or maybe he wasnt given enough chances with city, I will say he was and you will say he wasnt, however, it doesnt allow for him to say he would rather play for jacks whilst we were paying him :ayatollah: