Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Has RIGGOT gone ?

Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:34 am

Somebody told me he has ??? :ayatollah:

Re: Has RIGGOT gone ?

Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:36 am

by all accounts he has mate.somebody mentioned an interview with dj on city player

Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:39 am

Vintage 63 wrote:Somebody told me he has ??? :ayatollah:

Martyn, 3 weeks ago it was decided, but for some reason DJ tried to keep it Quite, but it was revealed on here then(3 weeks ago).

Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:59 am

Poor guy I really feel for him ,you could see just how bad he took it after they took him off.
I would have like to see him get a final chance to make it back.

Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:08 am

DJ said during an interview on Player yesterday that Chris Riggott had left by mutual consent and I suppose that will be as close as we get to an official announcement. Just confirming what we have all known for weeks really and I wish the man all the very best for the future. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

DJ also said that he is still hoping to bring one more player in before the end of the transfer window and that the club was working very hard on that. Obviously Danny Gabbidon :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:31 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Martyn, 3 weeks ago it was decided, but for some reason DJ tried to keep it Quite, but it was revealed on here then(3 weeks ago).

DJ looked after the player and correctly so. Dave hates seeing his players get injured and makes sure they are sorted out if they get injured playing for him . Comminges was the same, Dave could have just dumped him but he never , he looked out for the lad and correctly so.

Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:38 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Reason it was kept quiet is quite simple. If we state one of our centre halves is retiring and then look to replace him every club with sense would increase their asking price.